Do our fans need something like this?

1,749 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by whitetrash
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
BayouCity
That's embarrassing. Way to go SEC.
CorsicanaBear
Wicked_Wombat
Not a Baylor Alum (so don't know)...but don't the students get this info at Line Camp already?
whitetrash
The things you have to do to get fired up for another 6-6 season and a trip to the Birmingham Bowl.....
Mr Tulip
I dunno how Mizzou usually cheers, but this looks suspiciously like another attempt to encourage something to "go viral".

That's usually the idea of corporate-think, and it never works. At best, you'll get mocked.
BUGWBBear
By the fourth quarter Mizzou will be too hammered to remember.
Karab
Honestly, yes. We need to constantly remind our folks in the stadium how they can help the team.

Sometimes you'll have folks who have never been in a stadium before and don't know the effect they can have
BayouCity
whitetrash said:

The things you have to do to get fired up for another 6-6 season and a trip to the Birmingham Bowl.....
I hate to say it but it's right up there with going 6-6 and losing to Air Force in your rival's stadium while they're in the natty (even if they were blown out).
Aliceinbubbleland
Liked one of the replies. Rule #6: dodge playing KU in a bowl game at all costs
Vote for Manchin please
Bearwhiz
I guess it just means more?
Space Cutter
Too many rules. Freshman will never get it
whitetrash
BayouCity said:

whitetrash said:

I hate to say it but it's right up there with going 6-6 and losing to Air Force in your rival's stadium while they're in the natty (even if they were blown out).
Mizzou went to the Armed Forces Bowl the year before us and lost to Army. The difference is our ceiling is much higher than theirs.
canoso
whitetrash said:

BayouCity said:

whitetrash said:

Mizzou went to the Armed Forces Bowl the year before us and lost to Army. The difference is our ceiling is much higher than theirs.
Show me.
SSadler
That;s the kind of thing only their mothers can be proud of.
CHP Bear
canoso said:

whitetrash said:

BayouCity said:

whitetrash said:

Show me.
I get it.
BUmoneymaker
Rules at Mclane,

1. You do not talk about briles

2. You DO NOT talk about briles

3. When the ref blows the wistle, the game is over, and you just lost to tcu again.

4. Cry out to God, "why have you forsaken us!?"

5. You may not complain the unis have more mustard than your hot dog. The kiddos love it 100% and you have no say

6. Be thankful you are allowed to tailgate with beer.

7. Everytime its third and long it is your responsibility to keep the bears defense energized after the opponents guaranteed conversion

8. By all means sit most of the game, wouldnt want anyone mistaking this extension of chapel for a football game

9. The 2nd half is optional attendance

10. Hug thy neighbor while singing that good ole baylor line after another disheartening loss.

"I hope" -Red

"Apply yourself" -W.White

"Guys, who is Keyser Soze?" - K. Soze

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." -J.L. Picard
Russell Gym
11. Be thankful for a new era Big 12 Championship and for a Sugar Bowl victory.
BearlyBeloved
Be glad for what we're not!

Aliceinbubbleland
But they're rich!!
Vote for Manchin please
ScottS
BearlyBeloved said:

Very SG
whitetrash
BearlyBeloved said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.