Football
Sponsored by

Terry Black - Mobile Oil Change service

2,930 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ScottS
BUFree
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It has been mentioned before Terry has an oil change service. He worked many years for his father in law at his valvoline quick lube locations, but has now gone out on his own. Its a big step for him and I am helping him get the word out. He did our cars recently and does a great job. He will drive all over the DFW metroplex and is willing to go to Waco if he can line up enough appointments.

He recently purchased a van and has all the needed equipment. It's an impressive set up. Lets help one of our own!

http://thegamechanger24.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TheGameChnger24/
https://twitter.com/TheGameChnger24

Call (469) 263-4414
thegamechnger@yahoo.com

FormerNameTaken
Sic 'em, Terry. Do to the oil biz what you did to KU.

"It wasn't like we beat Duke or North Carolina. It was only Kansas."

Still ranks as one of my all time BU quotes after the diss the KU player threw down saying a loss to Missouri or Iowa State wasn't like a loss to ATM or Baylor.

And dang, that was 19 years ago...

FormerNameTaken
https://www2.baylor.edu/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/t-black-2001-feb09.jpg
boognish_bear
FormerNameTaken said:

Still ranks as one of my all time BU quotes after the diss the KU player threw down saying a loss to Missouri or Iowa State wasn't like a loss to ATM or Baylor.

What a fun night that was

CaliByWayOfKS
boognish_bear said:

FormerNameTaken said:

It was my first year of school before I transferred to Baylor, just had finished a big exam and sat down to watch the game and damn was it fantastic to see.
Yogi
Dude could ball!
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Yogi
CaliByWayOfKS said:

boognish_bear said:

FormerNameTaken said:

It was my first year of school before I transferred to Baylor, just had finished a big exam and sat down to watch the game and damn was it fantastic to see.

Those baseline logos were 20 years ahead of the Dallas Mavs...
BUbackerinET
Last I heard he was ubering, which is not a bad thing, but glad he seems to be doing better then that
Yogi
There is never any shame in working.
BUbackerinET
Said it's not a bad thing...thereby acknowledging precisely what you said - don't minimize my complement to the man
1 bears opinion
Terry Black is a bad man...to clarify, by bad I mean dunk on your super-fundamental, hair perfectly parted, shoot 90% from the free-throw line, white boy bad. That guy could flat our ball...love me some Terry Black.
pilgrim
God bless Terry Black. That's a prayer and an affirmation. I'll get the word to as many as I can. I revere the dignity and tenacity of hard work and service.
Stranger
Terry is my all time favorite Baylor basketballer. Always been a standup responsible guy as well. I used to see him every Tuesday at my car wash. Got to know him then.

Good luck on your new venture, Terry. I know you'll do it right. I don't think you'll drive to Ruidoso to change my oil but I'll try to find you when I'm in the Metromess.
BUBBFAN
Yogi said:

Yes, this is truth.
LIB,MR BEARS
If I remember correctly, he was our Quincy Acy before Quincy Acy
Forest Bueller_bf
Yogi said:

Amen.
Big12Bear
Thanks for posting this OP. Good chance I will give this a shot at some point soon. If he could do mobile State inspections, that would enhance the appeal even further, although there may be some restrictions there I don't know about.
RegentCoverup
It will be summer time, but I'll swing him some bidness fo sho!
Stranger
Big12Bear said:

Thanks for posting this OP. Good chance I will give this a shot at some point soon. If he could do mobile State inspections, that would enhance the appeal even further, although there may be some restrictions there I don't know about.

I've owned and operated two lube shops and a state inspection station. There are indeed restrictions to a state inspection facility. It requires a building and is not feasible for a mobile operation. Also some equipment is required especially for emissions which is required in the metroplex.

I've known friends who did mobile o/c's and they do well especially with fleets (plumbers, electricians, etc.) who don't want their technicians taking time out during their working days to get their oil changed.

Terry will have low overhead and should do well with his personality.
BaylorBearY2K
Free business advertising is allowed on this site?
ScottS
I have a #24 jersey I need him to sign
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.