Coming to Waco!!!

1,426 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Pecos 45
Pecos 45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The new Waco Block Party has asked me to come screen my documentary, Jimmie and Stevie Ray Vaughan, Brothers in Blues at their 3-day event.
I'll be there, in person, Friday, March 1, at 6 pm at the Texas Cafe.
All info on the showing is here.
Come on out if you're near the Brazos River and check me out!
Would love to see some SicEm365 folks there.

"Cause we're coming, to your city!"
(Apologies to Big and Rich)

“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Pecos 45
PS Here is a BRIEF YouTube video of me telling just why I decided to make this film.
Hope it piques your interest!
Malcolm Forbes
Pecos 45
Count down to Waco.
Hope to see a few Waco Bears at the Block Party and the screening this Friday night.
If you are on SicEm365, please come up and say "hello".

[url=https://www.wacoblock.party/movies][/url]https://www.wacoblock.party/movies

Malcolm Forbes
Pecos 45
We had a great turnout and I got to meet up with another Baylor alumnae who also has a documentary out about western swing music. (Mike is an '81 graduate of Baylor, and was on the track team under Clyde Hart.)

Was tickled that there were so many "young people" (anyone under 40) in the crowd. They know Stevie Ray Vaughan's music, but didn't know the stories that we have Clapton, Jimmie, Jackson Browne and Billy Gibbons tell in the film.
And we got a nice plug for it on Fox 44 in Waco.

Hope the organizers of the Waco Block Party did okay on their inaugural event. It's a good concept that I hope they can continue.
Stay tuned for more as we continue our march to tell the Vaughan Brothers story to the world!
Malcolm Forbes
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.