Waco apartments

2,228 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TenBears
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have a friend and his wife who are looking at retiring to Waco. They want an apartment for a few years before buying a house. I have directed them to The Legend, The Retreat at CTM, The Residences at CTM, Springs at Cottonwood Creek and Tuscany.

Anyone know anything about these places? They are the newest in town that are not specifically for college students. Anyway, I'll pass any info along if anyone has anything to say about these places...
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
UBBY
I lived at the Residence about 5 years ago. Nice place. It's pretty pricey. I paid just over $1,200 a month. You can also pay extra for a garage. Gated area.

One issue I had was when the fire alarm went off at 3:00 in the morning. That wasn't fun. I was on the bottom floor so having to deal with the stereotypical banging of feet above you and dogs who won't shut up wasn't fun either. Not very sound proof either, but then again what apartment is.

jbbear
fadskier said:

Have a friend and his wife who are looking at retiring to Waco. They want an apartment for a few years before buying a house. I have directed them to The Legend, The Retreat at CTM, The Residences at CTM, Springs at Cottonwood Creek and Tuscany.

Anyone know anything about these places? They are the newest in town that are not specifically for college students. Anyway, I'll pass any info along if anyone has anything to say about these places...
My daughter lives at The Legend. She has had no complaints so far.
Yogi
I just remember waking up in the tall shag of the Mark Twain trying to figure out where the heck I was.

Those were some fine establishments back in the day.

Anyone remember "The Knotty Pine"?
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
KEBasketball
Yogi said:

I just remember waking up in the tall shag of the Mark Twain trying to figure out where the heck I was.

Those were some fine establishments back in the day.

Anyone remember "The Knotty Pine"?
Anybody with time in Waco around Baylor since probably 1920 remembers Knotty Pine...

- KEB

ps - check out the gated property at Cameron Heights that is just west of downtown between 4th and 5th.
RiskyBizz Bear
As of Christmas, the Knotty Pine (vintage sign and all) were still standing.

Had a buddy live there 2003-04 - old as heck but great price and location. Not so impressive to the ladies tho.
TenBears
Window Box?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.