Leftist Calls For Riots in Rural America

2,217 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Golem
Golem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is something I would actually pay to see live streamed. Half the guns and nearly all the people in America who actually know how to use them, live in rural America.

https://www.tampafp.com/in-wake-of-roe-decision-unhinged-redditer-calls-for-violence-against-backward-a-rural-america/

Reddit user with the account Ripitthrowaway, on Saturday called for unhinged pro-aborts to attack "radial Christians" in small towns because they might be pro-life.

"The radical Christians are found in the rural areas. Their towns are defenseless, they have almost no cops and their firemen are volunteers. … And they think they're safe out there. Forget burning cities, cities are on our side. It's time for rural areas to feel the heat. You show up 100 deep in every rural town in a 50-mile radius intent on revolution, you'll crash their system and make them pay. And if you all think I'm kidding, I'm dead serious."
PacificBear
Lock and load
Redbrickbear
reddit americans strike again....

Seriously go on that site...its a freak show.
Redbrickbear

OsoCoreyell
Cries of people on Reddit to be taken seriously are the deepest of ironies.

Its time for our politics and culture to stop responding to things like Reddit and Twitter, each of which can be turned into a tempest of outrage with little or no effort at all.
ShooterTX
This is AWESOME!

Bring it on!

This will be the quickest and easiest way to get rid of all the radical leftists that are destroying our nation.... just send them on a suicide mission to the rural areas.

I can tell you right now that my local Sherriff and local DA are not interested in arresting the local folks, who are out there protecting the community & private property. We have had more than a few self defense shootings in the past few years... and it is rare than anyone has had to go to court to actually prove it was self defense. In most cases, the DA assumes self defense and requires evidence to show that it was something else.

So yeah... the moron leftists will be in for a HUGE surprise when they discover that the cops will beat the **** out of them... rather than defend them from the good guys like they do in the cities. And that is if they are lucky enough to be confronted by the cops in the rural area... the locals won't be so kind. Those Black Bloc idiots will just disappear... and no one will even notice or care. There are a lot of places to get rid of a body in the rural areas... and a lot of people who are used to getting rid of a carcass.
ShooterTX
303Bear
OsoCoreyell said:

Its time for our politics and culture to stop responding to things like Reddit and Twitter, each of which can be turned into a tempest of outrage with little or no effort at all.
This, the internet isn't real life. It only matters if you act like it does.

Go for a walk, it will be good for both your physical and mental health.
Redbrickbear
OsoCoreyell said:

You can probably safely ignore reddit.

Its basement living leftists with low cultural power/influence.

Think overweight service workers who like to larp on the internet as communist revolutionaries and have posters of Che or Mao up on their wall. Fat guys with neck beards and broken women with tattoos and toxic looking hair.

Twitter is a different animal entirely.

Its one of the most used platforms for high cathedral liberalism...think ivy league professors, Federal government workers/bureaucrats, journalists from the New York times, Hollywood types, etc.

Its used by those with high cultural power/influence

Or to put another way I doubt someone like Justice Sotomayor reads reddit...I guarantee she reads twitter.

DallasBear21
Redbrickbear said:

I got banned from r/Dallas for "misinformation"

All I said is that if you polled 20 pediatricians on whether or not to vaccinate your child there would be no consensus.

Place is f'ing nuts. Don't recommend reading it much if you wish to retain your sanity.
BUBearFan
Golem said:

This is something I would actually pay to see live streamed. Half the guns and nearly all the people in America who actually know how to use them, live in rural America.

https://www.tampafp.com/in-wake-of-roe-decision-unhinged-redditer-calls-for-violence-against-backward-a-rural-america/

Reddit user with the account Ripitthrowaway, on Saturday called for unhinged pro-aborts to attack "radial Christians" in small towns because they might be pro-life.

"The radical Christians are found in the rural areas. Their towns are defenseless, they have almost no cops and their firemen are volunteers. … And they think they're safe out there. Forget burning cities, cities are on our side. It's time for rural areas to feel the heat. You show up 100 deep in every rural town in a 50-mile radius intent on revolution, you'll crash their system and make them pay. And if you all think I'm kidding, I'm dead serious."
Haha. He has no idea what can of whoopass he'd be opening. I'm game.
Doc Holliday
DallasBear21 said:

Redbrickbear said:

All I said is that if you polled 20 pediatricians on whether or not to vaccinate your child there would be no consensus.

Place is f'ing nuts. Don't recommend reading it much if you wish to retain your sanity.
Reddit mods are doing $3.4M worth of unpaid work each year, they're the biggest losers on the internet.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Hope they swing by my house first. My house is the one with the 5' x 10' American flag hanging in the front. I will have the milk and cookies ready for them.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ABC BEAR
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hope they swing by my house first. My house is the one with the 5' x 10' American flag hanging in the front. I will have the milk and cookies ready for them.
A Confederate flag will draw more interest.
DallasBear21
Doc Holliday said:

DallasBear21 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Reddit mods are doing $3.4M worth of unpaid work each year, they're the biggest losers on the internet.
Where did you get this number? I would love to look into it a little more.

I find it hilarious people want to moderate a community for no compensation. I'm assuming that these are the kinds of people who find no actual community within the real world. It's quite a sad picture.
Sam Lowry
Golem said:

"Forget burning cities, cities are on our side. It's time for rural areas to feel the heat. You show up 100 deep in every rural town in a 50-mile radius intent on revolution, you'll crash their system and make them pay. And if you all think I'm kidding, I'm dead serious."
Emphasis on "dead."
ATL Bear
"Why does anyone need a 30 round magazine?"

**checks list**
D. C. Bear
This would not end well.
EatMoreSalmon
Redbrickbear said:

OsoCoreyell said:

You can probably safely ignore reddit.

Its basement living leftists with low cultural power/influence.

Think overweight service workers who like to larp on the internet as communist revolutionaries and have posters of Che or Mao up on their wall. Fat guys with neck beards and broken women with tattoos and toxic looking hair.

Twitter is a different animal entirely.

Its one of the most used platforms for high cathedral liberalism...think ivy league professors, Federal government workers/bureaucrats, journalists from the New York times, Hollywood types, etc.

Its used by those with high cultural power/influence

Or to put another way I doubt someone like Justice Sotomayor reads reddit...I guarantee she reads twitter.

You left out liberal bots.
Jack Bauer
ATL Bear said:

"Why does anyone need a 30 round magazine?"

**checks list**

Malbec
Fertilizer has gotten expensive. Some extra material for the compost heap is surely welcome.
Whiskey Pete
Golem said:

LOL... That idiot doesn't realize that folks who live in Rural America have guns, know how they work and have zero problem using them. Not to mention, a lot of these "backward" rural people have plenty to land to A) bury the bodies or 2) Just toss them to the side and let the coyotes have at 'em
Canada2017
Riot season is off to a late start this year.

Wonder how many people will have their businesses looted this go round ?
Doc Holliday
DallasBear21 said:

Doc Holliday said:

DallasBear21 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Where did you get this number? I would love to look into it a little more.

I find it hilarious people want to moderate a community for no compensation. I'm assuming that these are the kinds of people who find no actual community within the real world. It's quite a sad picture.
https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2022/05/unpaid-social-media-moderators/
4th and Inches
D. C. Bear said:

This would not end well.
Texas has a stand your ground law.. you can bet your bunny slippers it won't end well
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
ScottS
If they head to rural places they will deserve a darwin award.
4th and Inches
ScottS said:

There are millions of guns in this country and most of them are not in urban centers..

Fact check: True!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
BusyTarpDuster2017
D. C. Bear said:

This would not end well.
It kinda would, actually.
Golem
4th and Inches said:

ScottS said:

There are millions of guns in this country and most of them are not in urban centers..

Fact check: True!

There are songs about this….

A Country Boy Can Survive
Hank Williams, Jr.
EXPLICIT
The preacher man says it's the end of time
And the Mississippi River, she's a-goin' dry
The interest is up and the stock market's down
And you only get mugged if you go downtown

I live back in the woods you see
My woman and the kids and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun, a rifle and a four-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk 'til dawn (Yeah)
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain't too many things these old boys can't do

We grow good-ole tomatoes and homemade wine

Because you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
'Cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns
We say grace, and we say ma'am
If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn

We came from the West Virginia coal mines
And the Rocky Mountains, and the western skies
And we can skin a buck, we can run a trot line

I had a good friend in New York City
He never called me by my name, just Hillbilly
My grandpa taught me how to live off the land
And his taught him to be a businessman

He used to send me pictures of the Broadway nights
And I'd send him some homemade wine
But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
For 43 dollars, my friend lost his life

I'd love to spit some Beech-Nut in that dude's eyes
And shoot him with my old .45
'Cause a country boy can survive

'Cause you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
'Cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns
We say grace, and we say ma'am
If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn

We're from North California and South Alabam'
And little towns all around this land
And we can skin a buck, and run a trotline
A country boy can survive
Thee University
ABC BEAR said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Which one? There are more than one flag representing the Confederacy.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
LIB,MR BEARS
ScottS said:

posthumously
D. C. Bear
Thee University said:

ABC BEAR said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Which one? There are more than one flag representing the Confederacy.

Battle flag of northern Virginia. It's the only one they would actually recognize.
william
'Come and Take It'

- KKM

Fetterman2024
GrowlTowel
PacificBear said:

Lock and load

Say a prayer and pass the ammunition.

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
BellCountyBear
Bring it.
Wangchung
Silliness. Moronic bravado from one idiot. Imagine 100 of these jagoffs trying to intimidate Hearne, Tx or the like.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.