Charlottesville "Racist" Leader Former Obama Supporter, Occupy Activist

3,746 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by katsung47
Boatshoes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/charlottesville-racist-leader-former-obama-supporter-activist/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=AE&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-08-15

"Jason Kessler, the organizer of Saturday's "Unite the Right" white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been identified as an Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of former President Barack Obama, according to The Southern Poverty Law Center.

The SPLC identified Kessler's involvement in the Occupy Wall Street movement, the group that held a protest in in 2011 in Zuccotti Park, in New York City's financial district, to push back against economic inequality worldwide and big banks."

Note that the identification was made by the extreme left SPLC.

Despite the left trying to pin this on the right, they own this.

Boatshoes
Look like President Trump was right after all, all racism is evil... Whether it is the racism of BLM or the Astroturf racism of Kessler.
Boatshoes
Pretty quiet thread.

Apparently he was also an onsite CNN correspondent before he switched to a new career in astroturf.

"5 years ago
Poll: Most New Yorkers side with protesters

Posted by
By CNN Assignment Editor Jason Kessler
New York (CNN) - New York City residents overwhelmingly approve of the month-old Occupy Wall Street movement centered in lower Manhattan, according to a Quinnipiac University poll out Monday.
Almost three to one 67% to 23% of those questioned say they agree with the views of the protesters who demonstrate daily near the city's financial nucleus of Wall Street."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/tag/by-cnn-assignment-editor-jason-kessler/
Jack and DP
Maybe he changed his views. Maybe he is bought and planted by those who would like to see the fall of America. Some people deal in currency and make a fortune when currency values fall.
cms186
hes pretty clearly not left wing anymore, whatever his previous views were, so im not really sure what this thread is supposed to accomplish
I'm the English Guy
cms186
Also, according to Snopes, most of the stuff being said about Kessler being a Leftist is False (apart from him being an Obama voter) http://www.snopes.com/2017/08/17/jason-kessler-soros-deep-state-plant/
I'm the English Guy
PartyBear
cms186 said:

hes pretty clearly not left wing anymore, whatever his previous views were, so im not really sure what this thread is supposed to accomplish

Welcome to what baylorfans had become. Just an alt right troll site for the most part.
JusHappy2BeHere
cms186 said:

Also, according to Snopes, most of the stuff being said about Kessler being a Leftist is False (apart from him being an Obama voter) http://www.snopes.com/2017/08/17/jason-kessler-soros-deep-state-plant/

and Western Journalism is more than willing to publish anything that promotes the alt-Right and throws mud at Obama....

sad
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
JusHappy2BeHere
PartyBear said:

cms186 said:

Welcome to what baylorfans had become. Just an alt right troll site for the most part.
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Bona Fide Bear
cms186 said:

How is it clear he isn't left wing anymore?
cms186
Bona Fide Bear said:

cms186 said:

The fact he organised an Alt-Right protest? the fact he went on an Anti-Communist rant on twitter? This rant: https://web.archive.org/web/20170613033144/http://www.jasonkessler.net/blog/archives/10-2016 ?
I'm the English Guy
Bona Fide Bear
cms186 said:

Bona Fide Bear said:

cms186 said:

The fact he organised an Alt-Right protest? the fact he went on an Anti-Communist rant on twitter? This rant: https://web.archive.org/web/20170613033144/http://www.jasonkessler.net/blog/archives/10-2016 ?

Was it an alt right protest or a nazi protest? The right and Nazis aren't the same. I know most on the left ignore it, but the Nazis have much more in common with the left and extreme left than anyone on the right. And I think the OP's point was this guy is clearly all over the board and just because he organized a rally that the left is portraying as a right rally, that doesn't mean he represent anyone on the right. In fact, pretty much everyone on the right has denounced this. Which is the polar opposite of when an islamists terrorist (in other words, an extreme leftist) kills dozens of innocent civilians. If only the moral outrage was congruent. But that's the hypocrisy of politics today...
Florda_mike
cms186 said:

Do you believe everything you read?

Do you have any common sense?

Is your brain just one big lump of denial?

Does Kessler being an Obama voter but not being a leftist throw up any red flags at all in your brain about your source? This is an honest question!

Perhaps you just agree with sources because they say what you want to hear?

How could someone convince you you're wrong, maybe just write something in Snopes and have you read it?

Is this your brain on drugs?

My gosh ......
ydre2
Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

Does Kessler being an Obama voter but not being a leftist throw up any red flags at all in your brain about your source? This is an honest question!

How could someone convince you you're wrong, maybe just write something in Snopes and have you read it?

My gosh ......

I'm curious to know what news sites you frequent.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So the now Nazis of today align themselves with the political left or right? Go to one of their websites if you really don't know.

It takes pretzel logic to claim the swastika wearing Jack booted racist chanting Trump saluting Nazis are not alt right. Bannon sessions and trump have a history of racism and it didn't start last weekend. I guess it's ok if they are just running over communists.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Bona Fide Bear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So the now Nazis of today align themselves with the political left or right? Go to one of their websites if you really don't know.

It takes pretzel logic to claim the swastika wearing Jack booted racist chanting Trump saluting Nazis are not alt right. Bannon sessions and trump have a history of racism and it didn't start last weekend. I guess it's ok if they are just running over communists.

Yes, clearly Trump hates Jews...excellent point as always LIQR...
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Who do the neo Nazis support? I wonder why? They aren't left.
cms186
Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

My gosh ......
well lets see, if someone denies they worked at CNN and CNN denies that person worked at CNN I should not believe them because the Alt Right wants me to believe its true?

This stance is just ridiculous, every time i get in an argument with one of you guys, you always say"Well ive produced a pile of evidence, wheres yours?" But now your telling me, these sources actually dont aid your argument at all, or are you just saying that sources only matter to you, if they tell you what you want to hear and everything else is just "Fake News"?
I'm the English Guy
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
SOP. If it's not a Pres. Trump fluff piece it's fake news.
Boatshoes
Well, it's been a well known fact for years that snopes is an unreliable source for vetting political discourse.

CNN can deny that Kessler "worked for them". The only parsing required is that he was paid as a 1099 independent contractor instead of a W2 "employee". See how that works? Clearly the article is evidence.

Have you never heard of the Reichstag fire?
Florda_mike
cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

My gosh ......
well lets see, if someone denies they worked at CNN and CNN denies that person worked at CNN I should not believe them because the Alt Right wants me to believe its true?

This stance is just ridiculous, every time i get in an argument with one of you guys, you always say"Well ive produced a pile of evidence, wheres yours?" But now your telling me, these sources actually dont aid your argument at all, or are you just saying that sources only matter to you, if they tell you what you want to hear and everything else is just "Fake News"?

Blah blah blah again
cms186
Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

My gosh ......

Blah blah blah again
Just as i thought
I'm the English Guy
cms186
Applemac_G4 said:

Well, it's been a well known fact for years that snopes is an unreliable source for vetting political discourse.

CNN can deny that Kessler "worked for them". The only parsing required is that he was paid as a 1099 independent contractor instead of a W2 "employee". See how that works? Clearly the article is evidence.

CNN didnt deny someone named Jason Kessler worked for them, they denied it was this particular Jason Kessler
I'm the English Guy
Florda_mike
cms186 said:

Applemac_G4 said:

CNN didnt deny someone named Jason Kessler worked for them, they denied it was this particular Jason Kessler

Ha
ydre2
cms186 said:

Applemac_G4 said:

let's just give up man. when people are stubborn, prideful, have agendas, or just plain cynical, they'll look at every piece of evidence or source that disagrees with their already established beliefs as "fake news" or having "liberals agendas" while seeing nothing wrong taking articles from partisan sites as bold truth.
cms186
ydre2 said:

cms186 said:

Applemac_G4 said:

let's just give up man. when people are stubborn, prideful, have agendas, or just plain cynical, they'll look at every piece of evidence or source that disagrees with their already established beliefs as "fake news" or having "liberals agendas" while seeing nothing wrong taking articles from partisan sites as bold truth.
you are not wrong
I'm the English Guy
katsung47
A company put an ad out hiring actors for protests before the riot took place

The Alex Jones Show - August 17, 2017

cms186
katsung47 said:

Im gonna need a better source than Alex Jones tbh
I'm the English Guy
Florda_mike
ydre2 said:

cms186 said:

Applemac_G4 said:

Ha I thought you were referring to cms using CNN as a source in reading your post

Then I found you were agreeing with him

Funny again
Florda_mike
cms186 said:

katsung47 said:

Im gonna need a better source than Alex Jones tbh

I'm gonna need a better source than CNN tbh
Boatshoes
The source is craigslist.

...and there's this

http://www.crowdsondemand.com

"YOUR HOME FOR PROTESTS, RALLIES, AUDIENCES, PR STUNTS, AND CELEBRITY EVENTS.

Are you looking to create a buzz anywhere in the United States? At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas. "
Florda_mike
Applemac_G4 said:

The source is craigslist.

...and there's this

http://www.crowdsondemand.com

"YOUR HOME FOR PROTESTS, RALLIES, AUDIENCES, PR STUNTS, AND CELEBRITY EVENTS.

Are you looking to create a buzz anywhere in the United States? At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas. "

Wonder if these groups are paid with Soros money???

Or does Soros just plain have his own people to "act" out these "riots?"
Waco1947
"Extreme left?" You made that up out of thin air.
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

"Extreme left?" You made that up out of thin air.

What? Read it
JusHappy2BeHere

Mahatma Gandhi
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.