Karmelo Anthony on black women

442 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by Forest Bueller III
Forest Bueller III
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This was a text the month before he murdered Austin Metcalf.

This is to his girlfriend Valeria Perez

I am just copying what this dude, beloved by aunties everywhere thinks about them.

He also hated Biden and expressed love for trump.
Quote:


"I f***ing despise black B*tches.

ahhhh hn I DO NOT LIKE BLACK B*TCHES

all tht wig glue getting to they f***ing brain

f***ing n**gers

they need to go die. "


These foolish foolish people gave him darn near a million. Of course, his groupies will
never research how he feels about them.
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah he is a black animal, and should be in jail for the rest of his life
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forest Bueller III said:

This was a text the month before he murdered Austin Metcalf.

This is to his girlfriend Valeria Perez

I am just copying what this dude, beloved by aunties everywhere thinks about them.

He also hated Biden and expressed love for trump.
Quote:


"I f***ing despise black B*tches.

ahhhh hn I DO NOT LIKE BLACK B*TCHES

all tht wig glue getting to they f***ing brain

f***ing n**gers

they need to go die. "


These foolish foolish people gave him darn near a million. Of course, his groupies will
never research how he feels about them.

WOW! This fine young man sounds like the guy every Mom wants their daughter to marry! Dayum!!!
Call it a tax, the people are outraged! Call it a tariff, the people get out their checkbooks and wave their American flags!!!
Forest Bueller III
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A couple of years earlier but still...........

Quote:

"These ****ing gay people are ****ing everything up.
I hate gay ppl"

Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.