so cBUrenthusiasm was permanently banned because ??

5,577 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by J.R.
corncob pipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A. they needed a sacrificial lamb

B. false alt-nick accusations

C. he ALWAYS WINS the argument

D. all of the above
HuMcK
E. y'all sure do whine about accountability a lot.

F. the last time a thread was started to ask why a poster was banned, the poster wasn't even banned.
bubbadog
I think WatersSharpton 2020 could answer this. Where has she/he been?
WatersSharpton2020
bubbadog said:

I been layin' low and hidin' cuz of all these hateful Trumpsters making threats!

I really don't think cBUrenthusiasm was banned for multiple screen names. I think that 80sBear guy will back me up on this.
corncob pipe
the # you do with your sharpton character reminds me of Andy Kaufman and Bob Zmuda

bubbadog
WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

I been layin' low and hidin' cuz of all these hateful Trumpsters making threats!

I really don't think cBUrenthusiasm was banned for multiple screen names. I think that 80sBear guy will back me up on this.
Good thinking to wait 6 minutes before posting under your other name
WatersSharpton2020
bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

Thank you! Please give Jinx, quash, and cinque my regards.
Florda_mike
HuMcK said:

E. y'all sure do whine about accountability a lot.

F. the last time a thread was started to ask why a poster was banned, the poster wasn't even banned.

E. Irony

F. He had 24 hour ban
DaveyBear
WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

You are killing em!!!
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
GoneGirl
Dear site owners/moderaters:

Thank you for removing the thread in which my personal information was discussed. And--at least if the latest post by "corncob pipe" is true, for banning cBUurenthusiasm from your posting board.

This poster has at least two more account on your site: corncob pipe and WatersSharton2020. DaveyBear may also be one of his alt-nicks. He often carries on conversations amongst his various altnicks, who "like" each other's posts. Some threads are mostly him talking to himself.

He has not only listed my personal information, but he has also listed the personal information--first name, street name, hometown, of one other poster.

He also has started a current thread for the express purpose of race-baiting a third poster.

I'm not sure this guy ever attended Baylor. But he's a longstanding troll, and banning only one of his altnicks is not going to resolve the problem. If there is a way you can ban this person from opening an account and posting on your forum, you are better off.

I have left the forum--and I'm still asking you to close my account and remove any info you have about me from your system.

But he will just choose a new target--in fact, he already has--and start attacking them.

You would be better off to close off the "religion and politics" board than continue to host it as a forum for him to dominate.

Thanks for your attention to what should be an obscure corner of your sports board business.
corncob pipe
yeah mods...

she knows how to run your business better than you...

for that matter, she knows how to run City Hall better than... well,.. City Hall !!

bubbadog
WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

It's kind of cool to learn I had the power to summon you by going through stovepipe. Mention your name to him, et voila!, moments later you appear.
bubbadog
DaveyBear said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

You are killing em!!!
In my case, he actually threatened to.
corncob pipe
a case study of the "unhinged"

bubbadog
corncob pipe said:

a case study of the "unhinged"

Indeed, but that was quite some time ago. You've actually gotten much worse since then, especially after you killed off your GZTsman personality.
Golem
Fascists want to ban speech. Fascists love banning things and burning things and telling each other how virtuous they are. Fascists also love to be the victim. What's the over/under on how long before jinx and bubba start blaming 'them jews'? Jinx and Bubba are also giving a hat tip to their hero Joseph Goebbels and continue to really push the big lies. Fascists gonna fascist.

corncob pipe
bubba, for you're mental wellness I suggest that you participate more in Science Texan's Do-you-see-God-in-the -clouds? threads....

that way, you can theorize, project and just make shlt up and it's not a lie

cool ?
bubbadog
GolemIII said:

Fascists want to ban speech. Fascists love banning things and burning things and telling each other how virtuous they are. Fascists also love to be the victim. What's the over/under on how long before jinx and bubba start blaming 'them jews'? Jinx and Bubba are also giving a hat tip to their hero Joseph Goebbels and continue to really push the big lies. Fascists gonna fascist.

Ban speech? LOL -- I love being able to draw you out. The more you post, the more opportunities for everyone to see what you really are. Please, please, please, enjoy all the free speech you want!

PS: Don't blame me for the fact that on this site and its predecessor there has been a need for a Golem, Golem II and Golem III but still only one bubbadog. The site belongs to the site owners. If they banished you twice, your beef is with them. Me? I want to keep you on that ledge and talking!
HuMcK
GolemIII said:

Ironically, I saw the subject of this thread make at least 2 anti-semitic jokes on this forum in the last month or so. Maybe that has something to do with whatever ban that user is under...
Florda_mike
Ban Cinque

Please

Call me fascist all you want ........ just ban Cinque

Edit > PERMANENTLY
cinque
corncob pipe said:

A.they needed a sacrificial lamb

B. false alt-nick accusations

C. he ALWAYS WINS the argument

D. all of the above
I can put a good word in for him over on the WVU board. He'd love it over there.
(I'm nothing if not helpful)
WatersSharpton2020
Jinx 2 said:

Thank you for removing the thread in which my personal information was discussed. And--at least if the latest post by "corncob pipe" is true, for banning cBUurenthusiasm from your posting board.

This poster has at least two more account on your site: corncob pipe and WatersSharton2020.

I assure you that I am not corncob pipe. I know him personally from my years at Baylor. He is obnoxious as Hell and we don't always agree, but he is my friend.
bubbadog
WatersSharpton2020 said:

Jinx 2 said:

This poster has at least two more account on your site: corncob pipe and WatersSharton2020.

I assure you that I am not corncob pipe. I know him personally from my years at Baylor. He is obnoxious as Hell and we don't always agree, but he is my friend.
Good one, stovie. But why do you seem nervous? The owners don't care about racist ***** Relax.
Canada2017
Why the hammer ?
RioRata
bubbadog said:

DaveyBear said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

You are killing em!!!

Maxine Waters said it's cool.

We good!
Golem
RioRata said:

bubbadog said:

DaveyBear said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

You are killing em!!!

Maxine Waters said it's cool.

We good!

No worries. Like every accusation bubba and jinx make, it's false. They like to lie...a LOT. It's how they roll.

But Maxine approves of that too, soooo
quash
WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

Do you have something you want to say to me?
WatersSharpton2020
quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

You are my favorite Democrat in Libertarian clothing?
Florda_mike
WatersSharpton2020 said:

quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

Yep, him and Limited IQ and great defenders of the democrat in any conversation
quash
WatersSharpton2020 said:

quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

Fly your ignorance flag proudly.
Forest Bueller
quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

No matter your leanings, that is funny.
quash
Forest Bueller said:

quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

You're my favorite Christian in Atheist clothing.

Still laughing?
Malbec
Forest Buell said:

Quote:

Whenever I think of a Waters/Sharpton administration, I imagine the White House china for sale piece-by-piece on eBay.
Forest Bueller
quash said:

Forest Bueller said:

quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

quash said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

WatersSharpton2020 said:

bubbadog said:

You're my favorite Christian in Atheist clothing.

Still laughing?
I meant what you said was funny, not what the other guy said. Fly your ignorance flag was funny. Not democrat in libertarian clothing.

Would I still be laughing, sure, someone's ignorance won't rain on my parade. Shoot I've had a brisket going since 5:15 this morning. Nobody can mess with that.
bubbadog
GolemIII said:

No worries. Like every accusation bubba and jinx make, it's false. They like to lie...a LOT. It's how they roll.

But Maxine approves of that too, soooo
I stopped counting the lies in your earlier post. What you invariably do is what you invariably accuse others of doing, and you're doing it again here.

There are a lot of people here who remember from BaylorFans that you wrote approvingly of the prospect of the death of jinx's children. That you made it more about her than directly about them (paraphrasing: "so you will see the consequences of your totalitarian belief system," or some such bull****) does not change the fact that you thought these deaths represented some type of poetic justice, and the many posters who called you out on this were not wrong to take away the message that you were wishing for the deaths of someone's children.

Like I said, there is a reason that there had to be 3 different incarnations of Golem on these sites. There's a reason you get suspended and banned, even on a site where the owners' approach to moderation is pretty laissez faire. You have a long rap sheet, and lying is a big part of it.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.