Vote Democrat So They Can Title IX The Entire Nation!

2,551 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gunny Hartman
Gunny Hartman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It just occurred to me why all Baylor fans should enthusiastically vote Democrat this November. Since we're all Baylor fans here, the reason should be obvious. They did such a magnificent job of updating our Title IX regulations during the Obama Administration -- I mean, they just knew it was such a brilliant idea that they didn't even bother to submit it to the public for the standard notice and comment period before rolling it out -- and I for one would like to see that type of federal heavy-handedness continue to expand into every nook and cranny of our lives!!!

WHO'S WITH ME???!?!?!?!!
Gunny Hartman
Great news! I just got off the phone with Jeremy Faulk and he's totally with me!!!
Gunny Hartman
To hell with the Constitution and due process!
Osodecentx
Title IX is an atrocity (Dear Colleague letter). I think it will fall in court cases.
Gunny Hartman
Osodecentx said:

Title IX is an atrocity (Dear Colleague letter). I think it will fall in court cases.

No way! It's totally awesome! If you are accused of assault, you are undoubtedly guilty! YOU MUST BELIEVE SURVIVORS!!!!!!

THANK YOU DEMOCRATS FOR THAT AWESOME RULE!!! WE WANT MORE RULES JUST LIKE IT!!!!!!
Gunny Hartman
Come now, I can't be the only member of this board that wants them some more Democrats all up in their business, making more and more rules and laws to obliterate freedom and due process! Where's my big government loving brothers that I see posting on the other threads?

I think it's time Democrats take back control and expand Title IX! I can't believe we have to go through the silliness of a formal investigation, and so it needs to be changed where as soon as an accusation is made, that accused sorry sumb**ch male student should be booted out of school posthaste!!!

Who's with me in supporting this badly needed Progressive change???
FWBear
The Democrats explain the benefits of the Obama/Ali version of Title IX on college campuses (in addition to their platform for making America great again) . . .

“When they are wrong, what makes them wrong is that they lead to violations of the duties I have described in earlier chapters.”
– Jason Brennan
Malbec
The boundless expansion of Title IX is abhorrent, and is a direct result of the Obama administration's lust for control over every aspect of academia, but it's a mistake to relate it to Faulk's maltreatment. Jeremy was just the recipient of the **** that some very loathsome individuals, who had wrested control of Baylor, managed to spread all over campus to distract attention from their own asses. These reprobates were going to **** on Faulk regardless of Title IX. It's what they do.
Gunny Hartman
Malbec said:

The boundless expansion of Title IX is abhorrent, and is a direct result of the Obama administration's lust for control over every aspect of academia, but it's a mistake to relate it to Faulk's maltreatment. Jeremy was just the recipient of the **** that some very loathsome individuals, who had wrested control of Baylor, managed to spread all over campus to distract attention from their own asses. These reprobates were going to **** on Faulk regardless of Title IX. It's what they do.

Why so serious? This is thread is about championing what's best for America, which is clearly Democrats taking control and greatly expanding their oh so wise oversight into every aspect of our lives! They've already PROVEN how great a job they can do by making much-needed changes to Title IX, and now we need some more of that in EVERY area of our existence!

Don't you understand? We NEED more of that sweet sweet government control of our daily lives like Stalin lovingly brought to the Russian people, so please for the love of God vote Dem!!!
quash
Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

Why so serious? This is thread is about championing what's best for America, which is clearly Democrats taking control and greatly expanding their oh so wise oversight into every aspect of our lives! They've already PROVEN how great a job they can do by making much-needed changes to Title IX, and now we need some more of that in EVERY area of our existence!

Don't you understand? We NEED more of that sweet sweet government control of our daily lives like Stalin lovingly brought to the Russian people, so please for the love of God vote Dem!!!

That's not my issue, I'm more of a budget guy, vote Republican and see if we can't finally hit that trillion dollar mark for annual deficits. Then we can aim for 30 trillion in debt. WOOOOOOOO!
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Gunny Hartman
quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

That's not my issue, I'm more of a budget guy, vote Republican and see if we can't finally hit that trillion dollar mark for annual deficits. Then we can aim for 30 trillion in debt. WOOOOOOOO!

Oh man, you must have loved it when Obama increased the national debt by 8.5 trillion, spending more than every prior president combined! I know I did! Sure wish we'd elected Hillary so we could've got some mo of that!!!!
quash
Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

Oh man, you must have loved it when Obama increased the national debt by 8.5 trillion, spending more than every prior president combined! I know I did! Sure wish we'd elected Hillary so we could've got some mo of that!!!!

Are you kidding? With HRC in tge WH the GOP wouldn't have passed a budget, we'd be in perpetual govt shutdown. But Trump unlocked the checkbook.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

Are you kidding? With HRC in tge WH the GOP wouldn't have passed a budget, we'd be in perpetual govt shutdown. But Trump unlocked the checkbook.
Hmmm not a fan of record tax revenue I see.

Stop standing up for Democrats...you know they spend far more than anyone.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

Tax cuts with no spending cuts is what you are a fan of. Annual trillion dollar deficits is what you are a fan of. Trump has a booming economy and is still borrowing more than Obama at the same point. The Democrats USED TO spend more than anyone, but the GOP has grabbed the lead.

I used to explain being Libertarian by saying " The Democrats want my money and the Republicans want my freedom." Now it's just the Too Party on both counts.
Gunny Hartman
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

Tax cuts with no spending cuts is what you are a fan of. Annual trillion dollar deficits is what you are a fan of. Trump has a booming economy and is still borrowing more than Obama at the same point. The Democrats USED TO spend more than anyone, but the GOP has grabbed the lead.

I used to explain being Libertarian by saying " The Democrats want my money and the Republicans want my freedom." Now it's just the Too Party on both counts.

The Republicans want your freedom? When exactly did you use that description, during Reconstruction?
"Those who stay will be champions"

--William Barret Travis
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

There's been an increase in tax revenue despite tax cuts.

Tax cuts = more jobs. More jobs = more taxpayers.
= more revenue than tax increases.

The omnibus bill was signed by both parties.
Republicans oppose huge spending bills like the Paris climate accord and favor cuts towards NATO, etc.

With Democrats you'll get increased tax revenue and increased spending every time.

With Republicans you have the chance that they will cut spending at some point.
quash
Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

The Republicans want your freedom? When exactly did you use that description, during Reconstruction?

After that and before the USA PATRIOT Act.
Gunny Hartman
quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

A lot about the Patriot Act sucks but it was passed with broad bipartisan support so both parties get to own it. In the Senate, it passed 98-1.

That the best you can do?
Florda_mike
Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

A lot about the Patriot Act sucks but it was passed with broad bipartisan support so both parties get to own it. In the Senate, it passed 98-1.

Quash = resident Liberaltarian
quash
Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

I was offering an example without regard to "best". The Too Party is often aligned in times of crisis.
Gunny Hartman
quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

I was offering an example without regard to "best". The Too Party is often aligned in times of crisis.

Just admit it, generally speaking, your description of Republicans sucks
quash
Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

Actually it is accurate. Republicans threaten voting rights. Opposed the freedom of gays to marry. Restrict the free flow of labor. Restrict free trade with tariffs.

Etc.
Gunny Hartman
quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

quash said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Malbec said:

Actually it is accurate. Republicans threaten voting rights. Opposed the freedom of gays to marry. Restrict the free flow of labor. Restrict free trade with tariffs.

Etc.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.