Just consider this vvvvv

1,599 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Sam Lowry
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-kraken-is-dod-cyber-warfare-program-we-are-at-war/

I know many of you are literally programmed to call anything like the below a conspiracy theory from myself, a conspiracy theorist, but if it's true what would you think then?

Just because it comes from me you disbelieve it and it destroys your life and family?
Florda_mike
No comments on this, THE KRAKEN!!!???
Florda_mike
Where are ya, Oso?

Bring me your know it all brilliance!

You just got run over by the train of your narcissistic ignorance

Admit it?

Hell no you won't by dam
fubar
I think your head is up your kraken.

Oso is probably too shocked to respond. That ... or he might just not be awake yet.
Florda_mike
fubar said:

I think your head is up your kraken.

Oso is probably too shocked to respond. That ... or he might just not be awake yet.

As expected from a poser military boy
Sam Lowry
FL Mike, I don't know if you were aware that all official ballots were watermarked by the Department of Homeland Security? Look up quantum blockchain technology. Trump is two steps ahead as usual...heads are gonna roll.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

FL Mike, I don't know if you were aware that all official ballots were watermarked by the Department of Homeland Security? Look up quantum blockchain technology. Trump is two steps ahead as usual...heads are gonna roll.

Sam, I've heard this but I fear those "heads that'll roll" are too powerful to get rolled!

Don't you?
Mitch Blood Green
circle jerk gif - Bing images
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Sam, I've heard this but I fear those "heads that'll roll" are too powerful to get rolled!

Don't you?
4-D chess, my friend.

Most people don't know that DHS is in control of manufacturing all ballots. Trump cleaned house and put his own people in charge. Any and all fake ballots WILL be revealed at the proper time.

Give 'em enough rope, as the saying goes.
Florda_mike
Welcome aboard Sam

Thanks bud
4th and Inches
tommie said:

Tommie! Happy Thanksgiving!
fubar
A tommie sighting?

I'd say that you have no idea what you missed on this board recently, but you probably have a really good idea of what's been going on.

Very nice to see you back. Happy Thanksgiving.
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Welcome aboard Sam

Thanks bud
Trump will also shut down Soros' money supply before Inauguration Day. Deep state is now funded by virtual currency created electronically (i.e. from thin air) and deposited in Chinese banks. As of Jan. 1 all production of cash currency will be shifted from US Treasury to the private contractor J. Lehrenkrauss Corp., owned by the Trump Organization.
Sam Lowry
This will be a good time to invest in gold and silver, as there will likely be major instability in the transition to true free market currency after the new year. The Biden family's connections with 5G technology by way of China and corrupt US military leadership will also be exposed.

Much of this information would never have become public were it not for Donald Trump and the 2020 election lawsuits. The US Navy confirmed the following video last year (see below) just as COVID-19 was emerging in China. Supposedly it reveals official footage of UFOs, but in fact this was a distraction to take attention away from the real story. Top ranks of our military leadership have been infested with Democrat and pro-China loyalists since the Clinton administration. In September 2019, it was about to be revealed that fossilized alien DNA had been replicated and synthesized using PCR methods (the same technology now used to test for coronavirus). Big Pharma, in conjunction with the military, introduced the newly replicated chromosomes in flu vaccines and other medications starting in the early 2000s.

Beginning in 2015, Jade Helm and other supposed training exercises were used as cover to lay the infrastructure for 5G networks. The first operative network went online in Wuhan, China last fall. This was not a coincidence. What no one realized was that DNA from mass vaccinations would be activated by 5G radiation and produce the alleged viral plague known as COVID-19 (which is actually a US military acronym: Controlling Overpopulation Via Influenza Death - 2019). The Biden and Clinton crime families profited massively from their US/China government connections and investments in 5G technology while millions suffered or died.
Sam Lowry
Sam Lowry
Sam Lowry
Proof that Biden is preparing to pack his administration with illegal, left-wing extraterrestrials: {https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/ufo-sightings-nearly-50-percent-during-coronavirus-lockdowns-1520447%3famp=1

UFO sightings have increased more than 50% during the Great Plandemic. Most are north of the US/Canada border, as Trump's southern border wall has made it too difficult for alien caravans to enter through Mexico. Using COVID lockdowns as cover, Biden will bring thousands of extraterrestrials into the US and install them at every level of government, from the cabinet to the courts to the local police.

The evidence is right there in front of us, even in mainstream media!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Alaska is a hot bed for ufo traffic

https://www.strangeoutdoors.com/mysterious-stories-blog/tag/Alaska+ufo+activity

This may be making sense now.
EatMoreSalmon
Sam, do you need a reference for your application to Babylon Bee?
Sam Lowry
Laugh if you will...but explain how Trump got more votes than Biden in every single state except DC and Biden still won the national popular vote?!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
New math.

But in reality, its easy to see Biden only won 21 states. That means Trump won 30 states. Satan is allowing the wool to be pulled over the eyes of the true believers.
Sam Lowry
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

New math.

But in reality, its easy to see Biden only won 21 states. That means Trump won 30 states. Satan is allowing the wool to be pulled over the eyes of the true believers.
The schemes of the demonic Dominion corporation were prophesied in Scripture, but we know Trump prevails in the end.

Dominion appears 55 times in 22 books of the Bible, these numbers adding up to 77. Together they produce the sum of 154, which digits taken separately add up to 10. This is ordained as the number of years in Donald Trump's decade-long reign as president.

Trump was born on June 14, 1946 or 61446. Added to 154, this produces the sum of 61600. This number is of crucial importance to understanding today's events. Divided by 55, the number of biblical references to Dominion, it yields the number 1120 - the month and year of Trump's re-election as president. Divided by 77, it yields the number 800 - the final number of electoral votes that Trump will claim when all legal ballots are counted.

"And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." Revelation 1:6

"Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come." Ephesians 1:21

"Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand." 2 Corinthians 1:24 (Trump's favorite)

Trump is far above and will literally own Dominion! His victory is assured not by the wisdom of this world, but by faith!

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thank you for nudging me along the path of enlightenment.
Mitch Blood Green
Gruvin said:

tommie said:

Tommie! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you. Merry Christmas to you.
Mitch Blood Green
fubar said:

A tommie sighting?

I'd say that you have no idea what you missed on this board recently, but you probably have a really good idea of what's been going on.

Very nice to see you back. Happy Thanksgiving.
Thank you, Fubar. Merry Christmas.
wuzzybear
I have been saying for years that black is white and white is black. You can never destroy this country from the outside, only from the inside. We have known all along that this election was stolen, but we didn't know how. Now we see it in plain sight.

So now we know WHY the DOJ, FBI and CIA have been incognito for months now. The plan is to steal the election, steal the Senate, they have the House and then all HELL breaks loose. If you ever thought about how Auschwitz could come to America this is your answer. And now we know the REAL purpose of the SPACE FORCE. This is code for the outing of the bowels of the Deep State.

We are defending individual freedom and some think we are all crazy but we know from Jesus' answers in Matthew that DECEPTION is the number 1 reason people will fall away. Those who have the so-called "forbidden knowledge" will NOT be deceived. There are thousands of Biblical examples as to how wrongs get righted via divinity. And to bolster our cause we KNOW at least 80+ million people voted for Trump.

There is a reason I have been preparing for about 10 years for the end. There was just something about Obama that did not seem American. So my wife and I talked about it and we could see this coming to fruition but nobody knew when, where or how. This bolsters my opinion that this is all SPIRITUAL and will be played out in the unseen world. The only way to kill the serpent is to cut its head off.

So my previous references to Q have been mocked. So stop it! True patriots don't listen to anything but what God say to them. The rest is white noise. Stay focused, stay strong, stay willing and able, and don't let anybody make you afraid.

I am patiently awaiting the Sidney Powell kraken. I have also posted a book that all of you should read:
WHY MEN FIGHT WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST by MICHAEL WALSH. It is a must read.
fubar
I could be missing something, but this doesn't look like coping.
wuzzybear
fubar said:

Get back to me when you have something specifically substantive to say. I've been coping for 62 years so just back off. I thought I told you to put me on IGNORE if you don't want to converse. I guess you are another one of those perniciously incorrigible creatures hellbent on destruction.
Sam Lowry
Dementia Joe and his team of genetically engineered cyborgs...
Florda_mike
wuzzybear said:

fubar said:

Get back to me when you have something specifically substantive to say. I've been coping for 62 years so just back off. I thought I told you to put me on IGNORE if you don't want to converse. I guess you are another one of those perniciously incorrigible creatures hellbent on destruction.

Fubar says he's military

If so, he's non-essential!
Sam Lowry
wuzzybear said:

I have been saying for years that black is white and white is black. You can never destroy this country from the outside, only from the inside. We have known all along that this election was stolen, but we didn't know how. Now we see it in plain sight.

So now we know WHY the DOJ, FBI and CIA have been incognito for months now. The plan is to steal the election, steal the Senate, they have the House and then all HELL breaks loose. If you ever thought about how Auschwitz could come to America this is your answer. And now we know the REAL purpose of the SPACE FORCE. This is code for the outing of the bowels of the Deep State.

We are defending individual freedom and some think we are all crazy but we know from Jesus' answers in Matthew that DECEPTION is the number 1 reason people will fall away. Those who have the so-called "forbidden knowledge" will NOT be deceived. There are thousands of Biblical examples as to how wrongs get righted via divinity. And to bolster our cause we KNOW at least 80+ million people voted for Trump.

There is a reason I have been preparing for about 10 years for the end. There was just something about Obama that did not seem American. So my wife and I talked about it and we could see this coming to fruition but nobody knew when, where or how. This bolsters my opinion that this is all SPIRITUAL and will be played out in the unseen world. The only way to kill the serpent is to cut its head off.

So my previous references to Q have been mocked. So stop it! True patriots don't listen to anything but what God say to them. The rest is white noise. Stay focused, stay strong, stay willing and able, and don't let anybody make you afraid.

I am patiently awaiting the Sidney Powell kraken. I have also posted a book that all of you should read:
WHY MEN FIGHT WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST by MICHAEL WALSH. It is a must read.
Trump, Presley Plan Comeback Special
November 30, 2020

According to sources in the White House, President Trump's eyes are on the prize in 2024. Intelligence briefings provided in late November revealed a new and unexpected ally for the president - The King himself, Elvis Presley.

Presley, long believed to have died in 1977, is reportedly concerned and "deeply troubled" by evidence of massive voting fraud in the 2020 election. Unlike many in the entertainment industry, Presley was known to be sympathetic to conservative and Republican candidates. The King famously paid a visit to Richard Nixon at the White House.

"Elvis would never have come forward if he didn't believe this was a real national emergency," sources said. "Life as the King of Rock and Roll was exhausting. He valued his privacy and was happy in retirement from public view. But he is also a patriot."

The Netflix special will air "some time around Inauguration Day" in January. The Trump administration has not shared classified briefings with former Vice President Joe Biden, in part to preserve the confidential nature of the project. Sources say the plan was hatched after Sidney Powell's departure and immediately code-named "Comeback '21."

Featuring music and a patriotic rally, the show's official title will be "Elvis/Trump." The simple name is said to highlight the leaner, meaner image of the new and improved Donald. The president is currently consulting with top dieticians and undergoing intense physical training in preparation for filming. An exact replica of Elvis' black leather suit has been commissioned, and will be designed for the president by Valentino Garavani.
fubar
Florda_mike said:

wuzzybear said:

fubar said:

Fubar says he's military

If so, he's non-essential!
Grow up.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thank God for Elvis. I talked to him a few years ago on a plane between Los Angeles and Lubbock. Nice guy.
Sam Lowry
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Thank God for Elvis. I talked to him a few years ago on a plane between Los Angeles and Lubbock. Nice guy.
So you already knew the covid death certificate was a fake.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.