How can I change my Title in thread to "Kristy Wallace Wins Gold Medal"

2,431 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Assassin
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am the original poster for the thread Live stream Australia v USA World University Games

I have been updating a thread running 3 days for Kristy Wallace's game by game achievement of winning an international gold medal in the World University Games. I want to change the title of the thread to the current information of Kristy Wallace Wins Gold Medal at World University Games.

I have tried the edit pencil in the southeast corner of the box for Post #1. However, an opportunity for Thread Title Edit does not occur. I was able to accomplish this edit on baylorfans.com

I am a Premium Member if this makes any difference for my opportunity to edit Thread Title.

Thank you very much.

Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
slimecap said:

I am the original poster for the thread Live stream Australia v USA World University Games

I have been updating a thread running 3 days for Kristy Wallace's game by game achievement of winning an international gold medal in the World University Games. I want to change the title of the thread to the current information of Kristy Wallace Wins Gold Medal at World University Games.

I have tried the edit pencil in the southeast corner of the box for Post #1. However, an opportunity for Thread Title Edit does not occur. I was able to accomplish this edit on baylorfans.com

I am a Premium Member if this makes any difference for my opportunity to edit Thread Title.

Thank you very much.

My understanding is that you personally can only change it before the first reply. I've done this. After that you have to send a note to tech support. I've also done that
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.