Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

96,485 Views | 1758 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by whitetrash
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Well we are born again into his love and the way of love. Read the letters of Jonhn

John's epistles were written in part to address what is basically a heresy you have previously supported.
That's just atupid. Conservatives always see heresy bc of a closed mind.

Gnosticism has been a heresy for a long time, and is one that fits well with some of the arguments you have made in the past.

Is it your contention that John's letters did not address gnosticism? That seems strange coming from someone who presents himself as educated on matters of scripture.

You are making up crap about me. I can't dialog with your misrepresentation of my belief. You simply make assertions that beg the question

I'm not making anything up. You argue for the "spiritual" and down play the physical nature of the incarnation, to the point of denying Jesus' resurrection. This is in the same family of thought as Gnosticism. Is it your contention that you do not argue for the "spiritual?"
assertions without proof

Stock deflection without merit.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Well we are born again into his love and the way of love. Read the letters of Jonhn

John's epistles were written in part to address what is basically a heresy you have previously supported.
That's just atupid. Conservatives always see heresy bc of a closed mind.

Gnosticism has been a heresy for a long time, and is one that fits well with some of the arguments you have made in the past.

Is it your contention that John's letters did not address gnosticism? That seems strange coming from someone who presents himself as educated on matters of scripture.

You are making up crap about me. I can't dialog with your misrepresentation of my belief. You simply make assertions that beg the question

I'm not making anything up. You argue for the "spiritual" and down play the physical nature of the incarnation, to the point of denying Jesus' resurrection. This is in the same family of thought as Gnosticism. Is it your contention that you do not argue for the "spiritual?"
assertions without proof

You have argued vociferously and repeatedly against the supernatural, where God intervenes in the natural world. Instead, the reality of God, you have argued, is exclusively "spiritual." Do you deny this? If so, I am a bit concerned that you may suffer from memory problems.

This argument is in the same family of arguments that Gnosticism is in.
JXL
Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Stupid comment
But you disagree with the letters of John.
Stupid comment

You have said that the Resurrection is not a physical, bodily resurrection. John says that it is. Who is right, you or John?
Waco1947
DC You have argued vociferously and repeatedly against the supernatural, where God intervenes in the natural world. True

Instead, the reality of God, you have argued, is exclusively "spiritual." True, again. God is spiritual.

Romans 8: 9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life[d] because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of[e] his Spirit who lives in you.

Do you deny this? If so, I am a bit concerned that you may suffer from memory problems. I do not deny what you are saying. Indeed, it is a good representation of my beliefs

This argument is in the same family of arguments that Gnosticism is in. Please this connection for me. My understanding of the Spirit and spiritual is captured in Romans 8 above
Waco1947
JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Well we are born again into his love and the way of love. Read the letters of John

Stupid comment
Stupid comment

You have said that the Resurrection is not a physical, bodily resurrection. John says that it is. Who is right, you or John? Not so fast. You have not answered my comment . We are born again into his love and the way of love. Read the letters of John which say "4: 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

DC You have argued vociferously and repeatedly against the supernatural, where God intervenes in the natural world. True

Instead, the reality of God, you have argued, is exclusively "spiritual." True, again. God is spiritual.

Romans 8: 9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life[d] because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of[e] his Spirit who lives in you.

Do you deny this? If so, I am a bit concerned that you may suffer from memory problems. I do not deny what you are saying. Indeed, it is a good representation of my beliefs

This argument is in the same family of arguments that Gnosticism is in. Please this connection for me. My understanding of the Spirit and spiritual is captured in Romans 8 above
Look at the last verse you posted - "he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies.." How is this not a physical intervention?
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

1 John 4:9-10, which you quote in your next response, goes entirely against your argument against the supernatural. When God "sent his one and only Son into the world," this represents a supernatural act. This represents God personally intervening in the physical, natural world. There is no other explanation for the incarnation as described as in the Gospels.

9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Your thought process, where the all loving God is spiritual, is in the same family of thought as Gnosticism, where there's a lower God who made the material world and a higher god who is spiritual and can only be known through special knowledge. In certain Gnostic thought, Jesus was not actually God in the flesh but he only "seemed" to have a physical body. It is not that you are espousing, as it were, "orthodox Gnosticism," but your arguments share a number of similar attributes with Gnosticism, particularly when it comes to the physical vs. spiritual.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Well we are born again into his love and the way of love. Read the letters of John

Stupid comment
Stupid comment

You have said that the Resurrection is not a physical, bodily resurrection. John says that it is. Who is right, you or John? Not so fast. You have not answered my comment . We are born again into his love and the way of love. Read the letters of John which say "4: 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

The verses you posted say that God sent his son Jesus. Jesus was a real, physical person. How is this not God intervening physically into the world? Was Jesus a product of God, or was he just the product of undirected physics and chance?
BusyTarpDuster2017
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

1 John 4:9-10, which you quote in your next response, goes entirely against your argument against the supernatural. When God "sent his one and only Son into the world," this represents a supernatural act. This represents God personally intervening in the physical, natural world. There is no other explanation for the incarnation as described as in the Gospels.

9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Your thought process, where the all loving God is spiritual, is in the same family of thought as Gnosticism, where there's a lower God who made the material world and a higher god who is spiritual and can only be known through special knowledge. In certain Gnostic thought, Jesus was not actually God in the flesh but he only "seemed" to have a physical body. It is not that you are espousing, as it were, "orthodox Gnosticism," but your arguments share a number of similar attributes with Gnosticism, particularly when it comes to the physical vs. spiritual.

Beat me to it.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Come on Waco47. Aren't you a supporter of LGBTQ? Well, then..

Let's
Give
Busy
TarpDuster's
Questions

some thought and let's get an answer, please.
Harrison Bergeron
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Come on Waco47. Aren't you a supporter of LGBTQ? Well, then..

Let's
Give
Busy
TarpDuster's
Questions

some thought and let's get an answer, please.
He'll answer you after he answers whether anorexics should be treated or celebrated.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Your thought process, where the all loving God is spiritual, is in the same family of thought as Gnosticism, where there's a lower God who made the material Eve in the true God whose world and a higher god who is spiritual and can only be known throughelieve specialt bel knowledge. In certain Gnostic thought, Jesus was not actually God in the flesh but he only "seemed" to have a physical body. It is not that you are espousing, as it were, "orthodox Gnosticism," but your arguments share a number of similar attributes with Gnosticism, particularly when it comes to the physical vs. spiritual.

I don't believe in any "lower god" but I believe in God., the one true God
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Your thought process, where the all loving God is spiritual, is in the same family of thought as Gnosticism, where there's a lower God who made the material Eve in the true God whose world and a higher god who is spiritual and can only be known throughelieve specialt bel knowledge. In certain Gnostic thought, Jesus was not actually God in the flesh but he only "seemed" to have a physical body. It is not that you are espousing, as it were, "orthodox Gnosticism," but your arguments share a number of similar attributes with Gnosticism, particularly when it comes to the physical vs. spiritual.

You need not believe in a "lower god," but the God that you do believe in is entirely beyond the physical and never intervenes in the physical world. In that sense, you do believe in a "higher god," as it were, and that is similar to gnostic thought. Again, you aren't promoting pure Gnosticism, but, as they say in Los Angeles area real estate to make people feel like they are close to the important people by calling neighborhoods "Beverly Hills-adjacent," your arguments are Gnosticism-adjacent.

You don't believe in the Incarnation because you don't believe in the supernatural and the Incarnation is supernatural. So "the one true God" you espouse isn't the Christian God, it's a different God of some sort.

You need to come home.
historian
If he actually does believe in a distant, impersonal God unconcerned with human affairs that is called deism. (The clockmaker analogy is common). That was the belief system of Voltaire and possibly Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson.

That is not Christianity because it discounts Jesus Christ as the Son of God who came to earth to save mankind from our sins.

I don't know if that's his view. That seems to be what you are describing.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Who, it seems, reports to and is accountable to Waco1947.
Jack Bauer
These people are sick.

What if an 8 year old girl genuinely wants to have sex with a 20 year old man....who are we to "parent" her???

historian
Perverts & pedophiles
Jack Bauer
historian said:

Perverts & pedophiles

Look at this sicko state parents are a threat to a 6 year old wanting to be trans because they are "not progressive" enough.
ShooterTX

This is a perfect example of who Waco1947 is in our current time.

Romans 1: 21-31
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. (This one is clearly happened to Waco. All you need to do is read some of his posts, and you know that) 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools (Again, painfully evident from his posts) 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. (In our modern times, we can see the worship of humanity and creation via "climate change" and environmentalism)
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creatorwho is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. (Obviously, our nation and Waco are living this out right now)
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. (The "depraved mind"... is there anything more depraved than to think that a man can become a woman and vice versa? Wacos thinking has gone from "futile" to fully depraved.) 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Edit:
A quick explanation of the "depraved mind". It is also translated to "reprobate", "undiscerning", "injudicisous"... It basically means a mind fully incapable of judging right from wrong. This is why they can say good is evil and evil is good. Obviously, the trans movement is the epitome of this level of depravity. It is insanity that has become normal... truly a horrifying trend.

The amazing thing is that Waco and other like him are celebrating all of this. They do not understand that all of this is a sign that our nation is under judgement. Verse 24 says "Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts"... the judgement is that God has given them over to fully indulge in their foolishness. The judgement is a removal of God's involvement & blessing over us. America is under judgement, and it is only going to get worse and worse.

Waco is celebrating these judgements. For the sake of yourselves and your families, I suggest you do not follow in the footsteps of the depraved mind.
ShooterTX
historian
"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter." Isaiah 5:20
Enforcer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

A person's sexuality should not on public display or celebrated. What people do behind closed doors is their own business, - nobody elses.

Am sick and tired of a very small segment of the population trying to ram their sexuality and deviant behaviors down our throats.

You people go do your thing and leave the rest of us the Hell alone.

P.S. - Stay away from our children.

Ram it down your throat? Are you kidding me. Sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy RD2.
JettRink
Enforcer said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

A person's sexuality should not on public display or celebrated. What people do behind closed doors is their own business, - nobody elses.

Am sick and tired of a very small segment of the population trying to ram their sexuality and deviant behaviors down our throats.

Ram it down your throat? Are you kidding me. Sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy RD2.

RD2 is one sick puppy. Where is Marco? The moderators need to step in. This site should be PG. This is no place for RD2 to describe his sexual desires.
historian
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Pretty much nails it. The perverts are taking over our culture & what they are doing to children often is criminal.
KaiBear
JettRink said:

Enforcer said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RD2 is one sick puppy. Where is Marco? The moderators need to step in. This site should be PG. This is no place for RD2 to describe his sexual desires.

Your night nurse needs to give you the green pill.

Sweet dreams old fella .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
KaiBear said:

JettRink said:

Enforcer said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Your night nurse needs to give you the green pill.

Sweet dreams old fella .
Don't be too hard on Neal. He is angry and bitter. He has been exiled from Baylor. Do not acknowledge his existence. He is now simply a deteriorating, dried out, white powdery pile of doggy doo. Not long for this world.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
JettRink said:

Enforcer said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Where is Marco?
Marco passed away a few years back, dumbass. Way past your bedtime old fella. Take your meds and go nighty night. Maybe tomorrow I will share with you who our new President is.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
JettRink
I don't believe Marco passed away. Pretty sure he was still courting NinjaCoco as recently as last year.
4th and Inches
Havent heard the name ninjacoco in a whole minute..

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
This kid is ****ed.

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

This kid is ****ed.

TRANSPHOBE! How dare she pretend to tell the embryo what it is.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

You need not believe in a "lower god," but the God that you do believe in is entirely beyond the physical and never intervenes in the physical world. In that sense, you do believe in a "higher god," as it were, and that is similar to gnostic thought. Again, you aren't promoting pure Gnosticism, but, as they say in Los Angeles area real estate to make people feel like they are close to the important people by calling neighborhoods "Beverly Hills-adjacent," your arguments are Gnosticism-adjacent. You fail to make a connection.

Assertions need some logical evidence which you failed to produce.

You don't believe in the Incarnation because you don't believe in the supernatural True!
and the Incarnation is supernatural.

So "the one true God" you espouse isn't the Christian God, it's a different God of some sort.

You need to come home.
"The Incarnation is supernatural" I do not believe in the supernatural. What is your proof of the supernatural? If the world of which I John speaks happens within the confines science then you asking me to believe in your fantasy of the "supernatural". I do not believe in the supernatural but I believe in science. God is revealed in the Christ Child (incarnation) with the eyes of faith not the eyes of natural. The eyes of faith see love in the Christ child and God's gift of grace. I can see the Incarnation of the Christ made known in Jesus. I do not need a supernatural that flies in the face of reality. Surely, you believe in reality.
Jack Bauer
I don't mind when people say - HEY, girl!

but I do mind when people say- Hey, GIRL!

It's as simple as that.

nein51
If you have preferred pronouns that define who you are I don't want to interact with you. It's that simple. Put them on your shirt so I can walk across the steet. Make it easy for me.

No different than the person yelling at passing cars or the clouds.
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

It's as simple as that.

play it safe. just say "Yo B***h!"
historian
Jack Bauer said:

It's as simple as that.

Lies are easy but often the truth is too. It doesn't matter what you think you are, you are either male or female. You are what you were born and there is nothing else that is real.

"Reality is not optional." Thomas Sowell

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.