Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

91,471 Views | 1688 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
BusyTarpDuster2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nein51 said:

Waco1947 said:

Good to you guys proving my point. You have zero empathy.

Very empathetic to the position they are in. Living in a delusion would be terrible. I feel truly awful for them.

However, it IS a delusion. Man cannot become woman. Woman cannot be become man. Cutting off body parts will never change that. I fully support any adult in their pursuit of their delusion. I cannot now, nor will I ever, support mutilating a child or even a teenager. I'm not sure that's even a controversial stance. It surely wasn't even 18 months ago and for all of recorded history.

I also will not be forced to live in their delusion. You can ask me to call you whatever you like and I will oblige because it's kind; people call me Big Fudge, but when you ask me to believe you're an actual woman with a ***** that's never going to happen unless you are one of the exceptionally rare cases of genetic anomaly.
I agree with everything except supporting adults in their pursuit of their delusion. We should never support furthering anything that will lead to a person's destruction, adult or child.
historian
You cannot redefine an entire species because of. Few anomalies.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Trans kids and their are none of your business nor is it the government's business.

What should be your business is not creating a culture of hate and dehumanizing of trans kids.
Depression and suicide are a direct result of your belittling of these kids

social media, bad parenting, lack of stable family households, poor nutrition, lack of physical activity, the allowance of mental conditions to be accepted as normal.. these are all issues that are leading kids to higher instances of depression and poor body image.

These are things I sympathize with.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

"Love wins!"

The left has always been a party of hatred and division.
The progressives, not the left, have always been the least tolerant people I have ever met.

They don't have one bone of live and let live in their body.
when it comes to the LGBTQ community you guys take the prize not we progressive. You are incredibly intolerant.
FYI, the LGBTQ+ community is something yall progressives made up. It is not one big happy group. I had lunch with my friend the other day, she is Lesbian and she point blank told me that she wished they would stop lumping in all the nonsense and mental cases as it waters down her groups voice. She feels that as a lesbian female, "I am losing my voice as a lesbian and as a female to the Transgenders and the other fake gender nonsense"
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
nein51
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

nein51 said:

Waco1947 said:

Very empathetic to the position they are in. Living in a delusion would be terrible. I feel truly awful for them.

However, it IS a delusion. Man cannot become woman. Woman cannot be become man. Cutting off body parts will never change that. I fully support any adult in their pursuit of their delusion. I cannot now, nor will I ever, support mutilating a child or even a teenager. I'm not sure that's even a controversial stance. It surely wasn't even 18 months ago and for all of recorded history.

I also will not be forced to live in their delusion. You can ask me to call you whatever you like and I will oblige because it's kind; people call me Big Fudge, but when you ask me to believe you're an actual woman with a ***** that's never going to happen unless you are one of the exceptionally rare cases of genetic anomaly.
I agree with everything except supporting adults in their pursuit of their delusion. We should never support furthering anything that will lead to a person's destruction, adult or child.

As an adult with free will I won't stand in the way of another adult pursuing their joy. I think it's a clear mental health issue but, to my knowledge, there is no cure.

I might tell a smoker it's not good for them or a tell a drinker they are killing themselves but I believe in their right to do so.
BusyTarpDuster2017
nein51 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

nein51 said:

Waco1947 said:

As an adult with free will I won't stand in the way of another adult pursuing their joy. I think it's a clear mental health issue but, to my knowledge, there is no cure.

I might tell a smoker it's not good for them or a tell a drinker they are killing themselves but I believe in their right to do so.
Saying you support someone smoking and drinking and saying you support their right to, are two different things.
Jack Bauer
I used to play with my Snoopy doll everyday as a child and then one day he told me he wanted to be a girl...

Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

"Love wins!"

The progressives, not the left, have always been the least tolerant people I have ever met.

when it comes to the LGBTQ community you guys take the prize not we progressive. You are incredibly intolerant.
Speak for yourself and quit projecting. I have an incredible amount of empathy for people who are struggling with the most basic level of acceptance, that is accepting themselves for who they actually are.

If someone believes their DNA and their natural body is the wrong DNA and wrong body, they have mental issues and emotional issues that I wouldn't wish on anybody, even my worst enemy.

It is an issue that can never be resolved, because try as much as they wish, a naturally born man can never be a woman, and a naturally born woman can never be a man.

Setting up this dynamic, and lying to them, saying it is possible, just sets them up for a lifetime of misery, and they will have to keep a brave face the rest of their life, pretending to be satisfied, when they know deep inside they aren't what they claim to be.

Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

White liberal women are nutzo..

Of course it's social contagion.

If you grew up in Larue Texas you likely played basketball. They don't have football.

If you grew up in Mart Texas it is likely you are a football player, it is their town culture.

If you grew up in this womans home, you are going to be transgender, it's just what they do.

Those poor kids.

If a fully grown adult, 21+ makes these changes it is their choice.
When a pre pubescent kid has these changes done, it's child abuse.

Research shows disphoria is resolved 94% of the time by puberty.
Not allowing this resolution to occur is setting these kids up for a lifetime of misery and
of course the very high suicide rates that go with it.
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

"Love wins!"

A life long loser with misery as your constant companion.

Your last remaining wish is to project your hopelessness onto others.

Now take the pills the nice day nurse if offering you and go back to sleep.
historian
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

"Love wins!"

Speak for yourself and quit projecting. I have an incredible amount of empathy for people who are struggling with the most basic level of acceptance, that is accepting themselves for who they actually are.

If someone believes their DNA and their natural body is the wrong DNA and wrong body, they have mental issues and emotional issues that I wouldn't wish on anybody, even my worst enemy.

It is an issue that can never be resolved, because try as much as they wish, a naturally born man can never be a woman, and a naturally born woman can never be a man.

Setting up this dynamic, and lying to them, saying it is possible, just sets them up for a lifetime of misery, and they will have to keep a brave face the rest of their life, pretending to be satisfied, when they know deep inside they aren't what they claim to be.

So true. Supporting someone's delusions with more lies would have to be one of the most hateful, least compassionate things a person could do. Doing that to a child and then mutilating their bodies, while also persecuting their parents for trying to protect them, is totally evil.
D. C. Bear
historian said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

"Love wins!"

So true. Supporting someone's delusions with more lies would have to be one of the most hateful, least compassionate things a person could do. Doing that to a child and then mutilating their bodies, while also persecuting their parents for trying to protect them, is totally evil.

When you start as a society to pretend that there is neither objective reality nor objective morality, this is the inevitable outcome.
historian
Yep

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." II Chronicles 7:14
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Simple question - do you support this?

Redbrickbear
BearWithMe
Hey, let me lick feet & armpits in peace!

Beyond that though, IMO though the common denominator here is the extreme influence and power of social media in society.
BearWithMe
Curious, what does it mean for someone to not believe in "objective reality"? Are you for example referring to someone who believes nothing is real and we are in a simulation?
D. C. Bear
BearWithMe said:

Curious, what does it mean for someone to not believe in "objective reality"? Are you for example referring to someone who believes nothing is real and we are in a simulation?

No, I am referring to people who believe that a man can become a woman and vice versa simply by virtue of the person wanting it to be true. Once you disconnect objective, physical reality from the question of whether someone is a man or a woman you end up with the insanity we see today with seemingly intelligent people promoting the current day equivalent of lobotomies.
BearWithMe
Ah gotcha, thank you for the clarification. If you are referring to gender, I would push back some as it is a social construct. There are many societies both historical and current that even have more than two traditional genders.

However, if you are referring to one's biological sex - then yes, you are ignoring reality if you are biologically male and believe you're biologically female.
Redbrickbear
BearWithMe said:

Beyond that though, IMO though the common denominator here is the extreme influence and power of social media in society.

In bringing attention to strange outliers?

Or driving the expansion of LGBTQ ideology?

BearWithMe
Both - the good and the bad. Social media is designed to have as much engagement as possible, and unfortunately moderate opinions and respectful debates don't get the clicks.

The more radical the opinion you have, whether far left or far right, the more rewarded you are with interactions. Essentially the same issue with the News channels today as well.
historian
BearWithMe said:

Hey, let me lick feet & armpits in peace!

… combined with some bizarre perversions and the targeting of children. The Left desperately wants to normalize pedophilia. Disgusting.
historian
https://stream.org/christians-you-have-been-warned-the-states-are-coming-for-your-children Christians, You Have Been Warned. The States are Coming for Your Children
Jack Bauer
Wow, what a shocker..

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Wow, what a shocker..

shocked.. not shocked
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
KaiBear
On a positive note.

Went to a pro life benefit last night where the keynote speaker was a Christian surgeon from Florida who detailed all the latest advances in surgical produces on ailing babies .

Life saving procedures conducted while the babies were still in the womb.

Was inspiring to meet good people doing good works .
historian
Gross on many levels
historian
KaiBear said:

On a positive note.

Went to a pro life benefit last night where the keynote speaker was a Christian surgeon from Florida who detailed all the latest advances in surgical produces on ailing babies .

Thanks for the uplifting note in the midst of so much chaos and evil.
Waco1947
I know parents of transgender kids. All four kids may be trans but you can bet that before anything is done they are sent to counseling.bc It's not an easy decision. The psychologists will guide it the whole way.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

I know parents of transgender kids. All four kids may be trans but you can bet that before anything is done they are sent to counseling.bc It's not an easy decision. The psychologists will guide it the whole way.

I know some psychologists I wouldn't want guiding water down a hill.
KaiBear
historian said:

KaiBear said:

On a positive note.

Thanks for the uplifting note in the midst of so much chaos and evil.

Yes, this surgeon not only explained the newest life saving procedures for babies still in the womb

He said over and over again

" A patient is a PERSON no matter how small. And ALL patients have protection under the law. "
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

If you think this mother is stable and these FOUR children may all be trans, I have some ocean front property in Vegas to sell you.

You are more likely to be struck by lightning while simultaneously buying the powerball winning ticket.
nein51
Waco1947 said:

Didn't you just take us to task for being against gender affirming care?

When you take them to a psychiatrist whose job it is to confirm their decision then there's no value in going to see that person at all.

It's the EXACT reason gender affirming care doesn't/can't exist. You're literally just sending them to someone to affirm their delusion.

Jesus Christ I feel like someone cut out the part of the brain that determines rational thought on some people.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

So? Is their a point?

I know some psychologists I wouldn't want guiding water down a hill.
Waco1947
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

BearWithMe said:

No, I am referring to people who believe that a man can become a woman and vice versa simply by virtue of the person wanting it to be true. Once you disconnect objective, physical reality from the question of whether someone is a man or a woman you end up with the insanity we see today with seemingly intelligent people promoting the current day equivalent of lobotomies.
We live in complex matrix of being human. What makes me, me arise from all the variables of life in all its colours and all its potential.
Being sexual human is more than physical.
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.