Baylor Football Seat Selection?

1,366 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by wgeralds
LadyBear91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have 4 Baylor Football season tickets in section 109, but the pair seats are separated by about 10+ rows.

Does anyone know when seat selection is? We are hoping to improve our seats, if possible, but we didn't get the news on timing last year, and we haven't heard anything again this year.

My dad called the ticket office a few weeks ago, and they said around May 8.

Does anyone know when we can start selecting our new seats for the fall? Is it May 8, or what is everyone hearing?
Adopt-A-Bear 2023: Jordan Nabors, #18, SO, WR/RB, Rockwall, TX
Rushing: 23 yds, Receiving: 5 yds, Returning: 15 yds
LadyBear91
My dad spoke with Baylor today, and e-mails should go out today and tomorrow. Ticket selection is next week.
T-REX
LadyBear91 said:

My dad spoke with Baylor today, and e-mails should go out today and tomorrow. Ticket selection is next week.
thanks. I'm looking to add 2 more seats to my existing 2 in 111 & potentially upgrade as well depending on inventory. I double my bbf level this year for Foster purposes so my priority ranking jump hopefully helps me out but we shall see
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
T-REX
No email yet
Baylor MBA 2023
wgeralds
just got mine
Friday, 5/12 at 10:45AM
looks like a lot of good seats but not hopeful they'll be there come my date and time.
my priority points are 3016 out of 6346
T-REX
Got kine as well. My time is Thursday at 9:32am. I'm 2050 or something like that
Baylor MBA 2023
Biscuits_and_Gravy
Friday AM. Called this afternoon to insure the additional BF donation to get me in the door at Foster could be allocated across both seat lic charges. I like my football seats, especially for mid-day games.
T-REX
Biscuits_and_Gravy said:

Friday AM. Called this afternoon to insure the additional BF donation to get me in the door at Foster could be allocated across both seat lic charges. I like my football seats, especially for mid-day games.
Oh yea it for sure does cover both. Just think of it as 1 big pool of money to cover any season tickets. Just wish foster seating would hurry up to have an idea on what seat license cost I need to incur and make sure if there was room for anything even better in McLane(assuming it's available during my time slot) but oh well
Baylor MBA 2023
LadyBear91
My dad had to call and ask to speak with a supervisor, because he never got an email, and those taking calls were not telling him anything. The supervisor finally told him that his time is 1:16pm Wednesday.
GoBearsGo
Mine is today at 1:36. I had my eye on a couple and they have been snatched up. We shall see.
T-REX
GoBearsGo said:

Mine is today at 1:36. I had my eye on a couple and they have been snatched up. We shall see.
Ok big spender
Baylor MBA 2023
T-REX
Just completed my seat upgrade. Very happy I got to move to something better this year, not that I had bad seats. Moving from 111 row 21 to 110 row 6. Very excited
Baylor MBA 2023
LadyBear91
By the time we got to our selection yesterday, there were only singles available in 109. We're staying put, but I think we'll need to increase our BBF a lot for next year.
wgeralds
LadyBear91 said:

By the time we got to our selection yesterday, there were only singles available in 109. We're staying put, but I think we'll need to increase our BBF a lot for next year.
same here. woof.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.