What's a good "Texas" business gift to give a foreigner?

1,298 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Tempus Edax Rerum
Ghostrider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Example. Italians give me some delicious parmigiana cheese straight from Italy. I hat a good Texas gift in the $$100-500 range?
Edmond Bear

This is on the upper end of your $500 range...and requires a size. But, definitely Texan and something that would make a big impression. https://www.tecovas.com/collections/mens-boots

Closer to $100 - Texas Belt Buckles from Sheplers - https://www.sheplers.com/mens/western-belts-buckles/texas-belt-buckles/

Wrecks Quan Dough
https://shop.goodecompany.com/pure-texas-gift-box/

william
Awwlllllllllllllllll........ Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhrllllllll...... Eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarllllllllllll..........

- KKM

Texas Tea.

>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
SSadler
Send a Corsicana Fruit Cake. The recipient can return it to you the following year as a re-gift.

It can go on for years and years.

The perfect gift that keeps on giving.
BUwolverine2012
a nice Stetson
Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
Wrecks Quan Dough
BUwolverine2012 said:

a nice Stetson
Excellent suggestion.
Mitch Blood Green
Ghostrider said:

Example. Italians give me some delicious parmigiana cheese straight from Italy. I hat a good Texas gift in the $$100-500 range?

Boots might be more desirable. (I've given a few Noconas before. Well received).
beardoc
A gift certificate to a little place down in La Grange would be very Texan.
william
.... or p*erhaps:

- tbp*
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
OsoCoreyell
I had a group of Germans in a few years ago. Gave them all belts and straw cowboy hats. They LOVED it. I got pictures of them wearing their gear for several years thereafter. One guy even brought his family back to stay with us at my parent's ranch. We shot rifles, rode horses and branded a pair of boots. My mom loves the family, and their oldest son is staying with my parents while attending a semester at Baylor next year. How's that for ROI on a hat?
WacoKelly83
Beaver nuggets, of course...
Tempus Edax Rerum
OsoCoreyell said:

I had a group of Germans in a few years ago. Gave them all belts and straw cowboy hats. They LOVED it. I got pictures of them wearing their gear for several years thereafter. One guy even brought his family back to stay with us at my parent's ranch. We shot rifles, rode horses and branded a pair of boots. My mom loves the family, and their oldest son is staying with my parents while attending a semester at Baylor next year. How's that for ROI on a hat?
Germans love guns!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.