RIP Matthew Perry (54)

1,127 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow!

Quote:

Matthew Perry was found dead Saturday of an apparent drowning at his Pacific Palisades home, a representative for the actor and a law enforcement source say.
Perry was 54.

It's unclear how the actor known for his role as one of the core "Friends," NBC's generation X sitcom from the '90s, died.

His death was treated as a water rescue, according to a law enforcement source.
There was no apparent foul play, the source said.

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/matthew-perry-friends-actor-dies-of-apparent-drowning-at-54/ar-AA1j1fVi?fullscreen=true#image=2][/url][url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/matthew-perry-friends-actor-dies-of-apparent-drowning-at-54/ar-AA1j1fVi?fullscreen=true#image=2][/url]

ScottS
My wife looked at his Instagram and it has Batman things on it. Does that mean something?
william
... and we can't forget the black dick.

- KKM

RIP RR.

{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }

Go Bears!
Jack Bauer
Ghostrider
Not surprised. He looked really bad in his final years of Friends up until now.

Britney Spears will be next.
PartyBear
Friends was such a strong cultural moment for people my age that I always said to myself that when the stars of that show start dying I will officially start feeling old. What I mean by this is that it captured the moment for many people around that age living in that time period (particularly the mid 90s period when the show began). Matthew Perry had issues in which he didn't take care of himself in extreme ways and he died relatively young but still. It makes one pause.
william
https://www.insider.com/matthew-perry-chandler-bing-friends-legacy-tribute-2023-10
Go Bears!
Jack Bauer
PartyBear said:

Friends was such a strong cultural moment for people my age that I always said to myself that when the stars of that show start dying I will officially start feeling old. Matthew Perry had issues in which he didn't take care of himself in extreme ways and he died relatively young but still. It makes one pause.

Agreed. I was not a huge fan but it was funny and I could realize it was a monumental show. For years, they tried to replicate Friends to other shows but never had the success of it.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ghostrider said:

Not surprised. He looked really bad in his final years of Friends up until now.

Britney Spears will be next.
Yeah, that little girl seems crazier than a $ h I t house rat!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.