Investor Beware icradd.com

790 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by william
BellCountyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey fellow Bears!

I've invested in residential Real Estate for the past 15 years, but have grown tired of being a part-time landlord. I divested some of my properties in 2021 which gave me more cash than I wanted to carry. I've been looking for cash-flowing investments since then and recently came across something that sounded pretty good...icradd.com. They advertise a lot on YouTube. Their pitch is that you can be involved in the RE markets of Texas, Florida, California, Arizona and Nevada by either flipping or renting residential properties, but not have to be involved in the "dirty" work of hiring contractors or collecting rents. The split on everything would be 50/50.

I was pretty lathered up at the prospect of this opportunity during the call until I talked to the next level "advisor" and learned that the privilege of joining this "Inner Circle" would cost me $50k up front! Maybe this is a
reasonable fee for this kind of investment, but I politely declined when I heard this.

Anyone else have experience with this outfit?

Tempus Edax Rerum
Scam alert.
4th and Inches
Just buy mini storage locker site..

It is easy entry into commercial real estate. Set everybody up on autopay.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
william
been investing w. Freds for decades.

always a steady 12% return a year.

like clockwork.

Freds Trust - based out of Aruba.

- KKM

Get regular spreadsheet print outs - w. the caption:

YOUR MONEY IS VERY SAFE AT FREDS!

across the top.

Will start tapping into my vast wealth in a couple of years as I move into Olde Agee.

D!

Go Bears!
william
4th and Inches said:

Just buy mini storage locker site..

It is easy entry into commercial real estate. Set everybody up on autopay.
nowadays that's called: Going Condo!

Thanks Joe!!

- KKM

Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.