Yo Stranger!

2,520 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Isn't today, like, the 41st Anniversary?

You ought to educate the board.
NoBSU
fubar
I still say he killed Elvis.
Fat Daddy
TB told me earlier today that Elvis died watching him on the Gong Show!
NoBSU
The real day music died?
Stranger
fubar said:

Isn't today, like, the 41st Anniversary?

You ought to educate the board.

I think you just did. My fifteen minutes of fame are over. Good memories though.
I'm a Bearbacker
bubbadog
Outstanding! I didn't know the history.
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
NoBSU
I do need to ask, can anybody translate the couch joke for me? I could not understand his words on the last part.
Stranger
NoBSU said:

I do need to ask, can anybody translate the couch joke for me? I could not understand his words on the last part.

At that time I owned a furniture store. I'll have to admit that was a pretty lame joke. Chuck was fun to hang around with for part of a day. Also got to hang with the Unknown Comic and Gene, Gene the Dancing Machine. Not to mention a wet kiss from Juicy Jaye P. Morgan. Great memories.
I'm a Bearbacker
quash
Awesome.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
PartyBear
Awesome!! And good Lord I just looked it up Jaye P Morgan is now 86. Not to make Stranger feel old but I remember her always being on the show back when I was a kid.
Stranger
NoBSU said:

At the end of the joke Chuck made a face and said "Larry, you and I are the only two". Larry was a joke writer and Chuck was acknowledging a bad joke.
I'm a Bearbacker
NoBSU
Stranger said:

NoBSU said:

At the end of the joke Chuck made a face and said "Larry, you and I are the only two". Larry was a joke writer and Chuck was acknowledging a bad joke.
The words that I could not decipher were something sounding like on your feet.
quash
NoBSU said:

Stranger said:

NoBSU said:

The words that I could not decipher were something sounding like on your feet.

Right, I thought I heard something about cancer. Confused me.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.