Uncle Klem sighting ...

1,585 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by NoBSU
NoBSU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am just luckier than most of you I guess. It was in a Baylorfans email group of St. Louis Cardinals fans. Baylor Dan asked if someone could obtain a rally squirrel for the Cards. Shelby's Friend replied that Uncle Klem could trap some.

Uncle Klem threads were a hoot on Baylorfans.

Insights threads or rather the spoof of Insight threads were great. "Insights on a Monitor" buying guide was just the straight man for the monster thread, "Insights on a Monitor Lizard." Funny times.
fubar
Mine own monitor was named txkypreacherslizard. Liked kung poo sauce. Uncle Klem banished us to a stump off on the edge of his "property." And Aunt Hattie -- a saint if there ever was one -- got so mad she wouldn't give any of us some beak from the stew.

A lot of comic genius evaporated with the demise of the old site.

NoBSU
fubar said:

Mine own monitor was named txkypreacherslizard. Liked kung poo sauce. Uncle Klem banished us to a stump off on the edge of his "property." And Aunt Hattie -- a saint if there ever was one -- got so mad she wouldn't give any of us some beak from the stew.

A lot of comic genius evaporated with the demise of the old site.

Better times than this?

fubar
That first door on the left was Home Sweet Home ... I think, would have to check the shag carpet to be sure.

Where in the world did you get that pic?
NoBSU
fubar said:

That first door on the left was Home Sweet Home ... I think, would have to check the shag carpet to be sure.

Where in the world did you get that pic?

Google. On the front view, then I was up the stairs and the door on the right.

New carpet, but same cabinets 36 years,later. Lol!

Pablo Fanque
Sadly, a lot of the comic genius had left the old site long before the site left. But there is still a faithful remnant - even Mr. Kerman made a rare appearance!
NoBSU
The Glory Days! Although how could you not look at that 1960s cabinetry without chuckling? Knowing that fubar and I used to kill swat roaches off that in the early 80s.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.