GOOD NEWS THREAD

2,365 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by hodedofome
Yogi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes, Jesus is Lord, but this thread is all about good vibes, you know, great things happening for great people.

So, here's mine: I paid off my Baylor education this morning - and I'm sharing it with all of you people because that loan has been a burr in my saddle for over 20 years... I freaking did it - after times of doing without just so I could get the payment made; after problems with the loan being the issue of family finances and hurting my relationships - - I feel so redeemed right now - like a new man.

Just going to stare at my degree the rest of the morning along with everything else I have paid for around me.

What's good with you, my brothers and sisters?

Joe Waco
Decent waves and clean conditions on east coast of Florida. Ready to charge!

Stranger
Yogi said:

Yes, Jesus is Lord, but this thread is all about good vibes, you know, great things happening for great people.

So, here's mine: I paid off my Baylor education this morning - and I'm sharing it with all of you people because that loan has been a burr in my saddle for over 20 years... I freaking did it - after times of doing without just so I could get the payment made; after problems with the loan being the issue of family finances and hurting my relationships - - I feel so redeemed right now - like a new man.

Just going to stare at my degree the rest of the morning along with everything else I have paid for around me.

As the Road Hog said,

"All Right! Mighty fine!"
Stranger
57Bear
Congratulations Yogi. Fortunately I didn't have your experience - they didn't make college loans back in the day!
Mitch Blood Green
Can I borrow a dollar now that you're flush?
Yogi
57Bear said:

Congratulations Yogi. Fortunately I didn't have your experience - they didn't make college loans back in the day!
And that's why college was so much cheaper back in the day.

Yeah, I made in "A" in economics, too...
saabing bear
There is no such thing as a rectal barometer!
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Awesome
Dia del DougO
Yogi put it on paper.

Congrats!
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
william
lennybrucewasnotafraidnopenosirreebobtail.....
Guy Noir
Yogi said:

Way to go Yogi, that is a significant accomplishment.
hodedofome
Yogi said:

57Bear said:

And that's why college was so much cheaper back in the day.

Yeah, I made in "A" in economics, too...
I'm sure the buildings, landscaping and football stadiums weren't as nice either. That doesn't help tuition costs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.