How do you feel about adults wearing Halloween costumes?

1,895 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Keyser Soze
Hob Howelll
How long do you want to ignore this user?
does this seem a little weird or childish? when I was a kid, I never saw adults wearing costumes, but at some point it's like it became acceptable. I'm not talking about wearing one to a Halloween party, I'm talking about 'that guy' that wears one to the office. I mean, to me it seems a little weird to be working on a performance review while some dude across the hall is dressed up as Mario. Thoughts?
Mitch Blood Green
Depends on what she looks like.
Dia del DougO
The one day of the year you get free stuff for being scary looking, and it still doesn't seem to work for me.
Hob Howelll
Dia del DougO said:

The one day of the year you get free stuff for being scary looking, and it still doesn't seem to work for me.

Become a democrat
BellCountyBear
It's gay.
Dia del DougO
The Hound said:

Dia del DougO said:

Become a democrat
I don't want to be that scary.
4th and Inches
One guy at work... not so much

Everyone at work, i am cool with it.
Wichitabear
Lololol. Just read this. Wierd. I think it is ok if your handing out candy to the little ones or adult Halloween parties or school teachers at school. Office no lolol
Dia del DougO
I think it's OK if people wanna go there one day a year. The ones that worry me are folks the walk around every single day looking like they're wearing Halloween costumes.
Wichitabear
CutTheTVoff
My little kids talked me into being costumed when I took them trick-or-treating. Wife too.

It was worth their excitement.
Keyser Soze

For the longest time I keep trying to get Ms Soze into a French Maids costume - she is having nothing to do with it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.