Walking Dead; Rick Grime's final episode.

1,665 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by fubar
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What did you Walking Dead fans think of how the episode ended?
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Pretty good. New story line for the future when his other gig doesn't work out.

Glad to see the timeline jump and Judith be a badass.
PartyBear
Thought it was interesting. They said on Talking Dead that Rick's character is now out of the Walking Dead. However his story will live on in some movies they are working on. If we time jumped 9 years after Rick left, I cant believe Rick would never have gone back to them in the mean time. Kind of well done though that Rick leaves the show, the same way he entered it.--seperated from his family and slipping back into conciousness in an intensive care situation.
Coke Bear
Brian Ethridge said:

Glad to see the timeline jump and Judith be a badass.

I agree. The concept of the Walkers evolving brings an interesting dynamic to the show. I wonder if the show will provide any logic as to which walkers evolve.
PartyBear
I noticed on the trailer of the next episode I swore I heard a walker say "where are you" to the the two people hiding in the mud. I thought I imagined it though then in the next scene they talked about the walkers evolving.
cowboycwr
I haven't watched in over a year but I thought the show was Rick? Why is he leaving? Is this the end of the show without him?
cowboycwr
Walkers evolving????? Wow this show is really jumping the shark then. Dead things evolving. And talking now. Time jumps. Crossing over shows. making up rules as they go again I see.
PartyBear
I imagine it is the virus that is evolving.
PartyBear
Although eventually in such a situation one would think the walker population would eventually shrink to very few. Especially now well over 10 years after the deaths of most humans. The herds of walkers from 14 or 15 or whatever years ago from the original outbreak would decompose away.
Bear8084
The walkers aren't evolving.

https://walkingdead.fandom.com/wiki/The_Whisperers_(Comic_Series)
fubar
cowboycwr said:

I haven't watched in over a year but I thought the show was Rick? Why is he leaving? Is this the end of the show without him?
No.

Because Andrew Lincoln (the actor who plays Rick) wanted to move on to other projects.

No.

As to the episode, I was kind of disappointed. Right up until the time jump. That ... was good. Really good.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.