House in Waco

2,565 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 4th and Inches
ScrappyPaws
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Know anyone moving to Waco that's home shopping? I took a promotion at work and have been relocated to the Seattle area. We're selling our home by the Lake Waco Golf Course. Just spreading the word in the hope it finds the right audience somewhere.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/71-Wisteria-St-Waco-TX-76708/52050812_zpid/?view=public?utm_source=txtshare
PartyBear
Congrats! Seattle is a great city. I have been there a couple times as part of vacations. I was blessed both times to have nothing but sunshine there, which the locals said was rare. It is a beautiful area when the sun is out an frankly probably is when it is drizzly as well, just cant see as far.
STxBear81
RebelT

Removed
I still don't know why KenPom likes our offense. - croyse
STxBear81
I'm sorry. Really. I didn't mean to come across that way. My sincere apologies.
RebelT
BornAgain said:

I'm sorry. Really. I didn't mean to come across that way. My sincere apologies.

Edited my post. If you didn't intend it, no reason to leave it up.

Cheers.
STxBear81
True, thanks
RebelT
BornAgain said:

True, thanks

FYI - I meant my post, not yours. But cool either way.
ScrappyPaws
Wow. apparently I missed a throwdown of some sort. Since I have no idea what was said or how it was taken I'll just assume you guys love my home, shared it with 1000s of people, and wished my family all the best in the Pacific NW.
RegentCoverup
I know a bit about the PNW, realty and such. If that helps, shoot me a message.

bularry
ScrappyPaws said:

Know anyone moving to Waco that's home shopping? I took a promotion at work and have been relocated to the Seattle area. We're selling our home by the Lake Waco Golf Course. Just spreading the word in the hope it finds the right audience somewhere.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/71-Wisteria-St-Waco-TX-76708/52050812_zpid/?view=public?utm_source=txtshare

Good luck selling your home. I'd love to live in PNW for a bit. Some good wine experiences to be had.
Mitch Blood Green
ScrappyPaws said:

Wow. apparently I missed a throwdown of some sort. Since I have no idea what was said or how it was taken I'll just assume you guys love my home, shared it with 1000s of people, and wished my family all the best in the Pacific NW.

I didn't see what all that was about but I do wish your family the best.
fadskier
If I was in the position to move to Waco, I'd buy your house and move. C'mon retirement!
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
4th and Inches
Beautiful house! I would suggest removing the saying on the wall in the laundry and repainting the bolder bathroom color to a more neutral like the rest of the house.

You cast a wider net when removing the individuality.

My wife loves Seattle, we hope to venture up that way soon...
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.