Anyone Have Any Idea Where One Might Find Old Sing Videos

2,896 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
Herron2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spring 88 in particular.

I'll pass on tje jokes. This is for a terminally ill person.

Ok, I made that up though we're all, arguably, terminal, no?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
You should contact poster Thee University. I hear he has a complete Sing library going back to 1976. He should be able to help you.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Herron2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You should contact poster Thee University. I hear he has a complete Sing library going back to 1976. He should be able to help you.

This is a joke, right?
SMack
Herron2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is a joke, right?
He's as serious as a terminally ill person.

Just like me.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Herron2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is a joke, right?
Just send him a PM and let him know which one you need. Tell him RD2 referred you. He will give you a discount.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
midgett
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

He lent me some early 80s videos. When I asked for '79 & '80 Phi Delt acts, he swore at me and said those can never leave the hermetically sealed vault.
Pecos 45
Find a member of KOT.

Those guys are so gay I'm sure that they taped every Sing and still practice their dance moves whenever they get together for hot chocolate.
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Iron Claw
there are probably links on the football board. Should be a pinned post for Sing discussion.
Wichitabear
Lololol right? That was mean. Lol
Wichitabear
Lolol
Gold Tron
Pecos 45 said:

Find a member of KOT.

Those guys are so gay I'm sure that they taped every Sing and still practice their dance moves whenever they get together for hot chocolate.
I'm a KOT and a committed heterosexual. I've been married for 25 years. I only know of 2 KOTs that were "rumored" to be gay. Where do you get off with your nonsense? My son is a KOT Are you calling him gay?
Pecos 45
Gold Tron said:

Pecos 45 said:

Find a member of KOT.

I'm a KOT and a committed heterosexual. I've been married for 25 years. I only know of 2 KOTs that were "rumored" to be gay. Where do you get off with your nonsense? My son is a KOT Are you calling him gay?
I'm just saying that when I was at Baylor (70-74) KOT always won Sing, and the float decorating contest for the homecoming parade.
I may be going out on a limb here, but when your frat's best-known accomplishments are singing, dancing and decorating, people can draw their own conclusions.

(And during my four years at Baylor, I never heard anyone say, "That was a wild party the KOTs threw last night.")

Malcolm Forbes
Gold Tron
Pecos 45 said:

Gold Tron said:

Pecos 45 said:

Find a member of KOT.

I'm just saying that when I was at Baylor (70-74) KOT always won Sing, and the float decorating contest for the homecoming parade.
I may be going out on a limb here, but when your frat's best-known accomplishments are singing, dancing and decorating, people can draw their own conclusions.

(And during my four years at Baylor, I never heard anyone say, "That was a wild party the KOTs threw last night.")

So because they don't throw wild parties...

When I was there we won 3 straight intramural championships. That's what I remember. You are entitled to your opinion, I just have no use for it.
Pecos 45
There's still that singing, dancing and decorating thing.

(Again, I might be going out on a limb......)
Malcolm Forbes
YoakDaddy
Pecos 45 said:

There's still that singing, dancing and decorating thing.

(Again, I might be going out on a limb......)

If there is a question....there is no question....
Mitch Blood Green
Gold Tron said:

Pecos 45 said:

Find a member of KOT.

There's nothing wrong with having a gay son. Did you know, August 11 is gay uncle day? I'll be celebrating.
william
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
LIB,MR BEARS
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I just got off the phone with Thee. It seems there has been a tragic fire and, with one exception, his entire music video library was lost. Thee is quite distraught as "all he kept talking about was, Glory Days."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.