* * The Walking Dead, Season 10

1,503 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like they are gonna try to run another season without a lead actor, unless somehow folks have to accept Neegan as the leader.

You would think that between this one and FTWD, they would have learned their lesson

At least the bad guys have a solid lead in Samantha Morton

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Assassin said:

Looks like they are gonna try to run another season without a lead actor, unless somehow folks have to accept Neegan as the leader.

You would think that between this one and FTWD, they would have learned their lesson

Yep, that bald-headed chick looks like she is evil and ruthless enough to make the Devil piss his pants.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Assassin
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Assassin said:

Yep, that bald-headed chick looks like she is evil and ruthless enough to make the Devil piss his pants.
The strongest actors have always played the bad guys so far. Neegan the Governor were forces.

And what the heck is the deal with Carol? For the life of me I dont get why everybody wants to sleep with her or marry her. It cant be her looks and they havent developed her personality enough.

WD missed the boat when the knocked off Sarah Wayne Callies (Mrs. Grimes) in season 1

Andrew Lincoln got better (and stopped crying) as the series went along but I think Jon Bernthal (dude that was doing Mrs Grimes while Mr Grimes was in the coma in the pilot) would have been a better good guy lead. I would have bought tickets to see him taking on the Governor or Neegan

WD missed the boat again when they let Lauren Cohen ride into the sunset (Maggie). Hot as heck and her character developed well.

But dont fret, Maggie will be back at the end of S10 and a regular next season

Assassin
And please WD, dont let WD turn into the disaster story line of FTWD. Its the friggin' apocalypse folks. Grab you a prison, clean it out, build the barricades, put up moats, cultivate plants, turn it into a fortress.

That whole - 'we're here to help folks' thing in the middle of life ending on planet Earth is friggin' ridiculous.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.