Bottom of the 6th

1,708 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABC BEAR
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My daughter and I are battling the front bathroom toilet. It scored on a failed fill valve and cracked overflow tube, then again when we forgot the middle layer of washer and nuts when we resat the tank, but we scored with a replacement fill valve and overflow tube/flapper assembly. Only problem now is the water line from the wall drips where it enters the toilet.

So 3-2 Forces of Evil as we break for lunch. How's your holiday going?
Guy Noir
I sometimes speak in tongues (not spiritual) when working on plumbing problems around the house.
Oldbear83
Guy Noir said:

I sometimes speak in tongues (not spiritual) when working on plumbing problems around the house.
Well, major props to my daughter, who took the whole toilet apart and rebuilt it. No leaks in two days, just need to adjust the flapper chain a little.

beardoc
Oldbear83 said:

Guy Noir said:

Well, major props to my daughter, who took the whole toilet apart and rebuilt it. No leaks in two days, just need to adjust the flapper chain a little.

Did she superglue the seat down and relegate you to another bathroom?
Oldbear83
beardoc said:

Oldbear83 said:

Guy Noir said:

Did she superglue the seat down and relegate you to another bathroom?
Nope, just did a better job than I did of seating the tank on the gasket.
ABC BEAR
Oldbear83 said:

My daughter and I are battling the front bathroom toilet. It scored on a failed fill valve and cracked overflow tube, then again when we forgot the middle layer of washer and nuts when we resat the tank, but we scored with a replacement fill valve and overflow tube/flapper assembly. Only problem now is the water line from the wall drips where it enters the toilet.

So 3-2 Forces of Evil as we break for lunch. How's your holiday going?
The problem is likely in the rear. Once you display the proper amount of crack between your belt line and the bottom of your shirt, things should go smoother.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.