Texas Game Warden Field Notes

1,114 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I used to enjoy reading this in the TP&W papers I picked up at the shooting range when I lived in Dallas, but hadn't seen one in years. They're online of course.

What Happens at the Lake House

On Feb. 8, Llano County game wardens responded to a shots fired call with deputies. Multiple callers stated an individual in a subdivision was shooting an automatic rifle at a buoy in the lake near houses and towards boats in the water. A rental house was located with eight people where the shooter was identified. The shooter admitted to hiding the rifle inside the residence. Consent was given to search the house which yielded the rifle, bags of marijuana, unprescribed Adderall, and psilocybin mushrooms. A total of five people were arrested for charges ranging from possession of marijuana, deadly conduct- 3rd degree felony, and possession of controlled substance 1>4 grams 2nd degree felony.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Dia del DougO
Not surprised. My friends in law enforcement have told me about a lot of sketchy stuff going on around the more remote lake parks that don't get much tourist action. You gotta be careful out there.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
HunterBear
I read these from the TP&L website. New collection every month. Many of the incidents involve drugs.
quash
I just find these highly entertaining. If criminals were smart there'd be a lot fewer defense lawyers.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.