For you auto buffs

996 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by REvansBU71
Steve Sadler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
While checking waco streets today I saw something I don't think I've seen in over 60 years . . . didn't have my cell phone/camera handy and on the snow/ice road didn't want to reach for it in my backpack.

I will drive back by and get a photo later.

An Edsel. Parked and appeared not in running condition, but the grill was unmistakeable.

If you know what that is, you are either old like me or you are a classic car buff.

Stranger
SSadler1 said:

While checking waco streets today I saw something I don't think I've seen in over 60 years . . . didn't have my cell phone/camera handy and on the snow/ice road didn't want to reach for it in my backpack.

An Edsel. Parked and appeared not in running condition, but the grill was unmistakeable.

If you know what that is, you are either old like me or you are a classic car buff.

The horse collar!
I'm a Bearbacker
BellCountyBear
SSadler1 said:

One of the worst cars ever built. Should be forgotten.
Nguyen One Soon
Had an uncle buy an Edsel new and kept it for years. Had seller's remorse a few years after he sold it.
REvansBU71
Yes, a "classic" piece of crap.
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.