San Antonio Dining

899 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by WILLIS
TechDawgMc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Couldn't find a thread on this within the first several pages, going to be in SA this weekend. Looking for some suggestions of good places. Staying not too far from Fiesta Texas (though not going there). Likely head down around the River Walk at some point.

Interested in good ideas for Mexican, BBQ, maybe Italian. Not really looking for $50 per person places. What's really good, especially in the more $15-20 per person category.
bularry
TechDawgMc said:

Interested in good ideas for Mexican, BBQ, maybe Italian. Not really looking for $50 per person places. What's really good, especially in the more $15-20 per person category.
outside of hamburgers and taco stands, hard to stay at $15 per person at a sit down restaurant nowadays

be curious if any SA locals have suggestions
TechDawgMc
I was a bit vague there. I was thinking in terms of entree prices not full costs. Especially with Mexican food, a lot are still in that range there. Italian you may be right even with just entrees.
GoBearsGo
I can't wait to try out Curry Boys BBQ. It's a bbq truck with an Asian flair.
Nguyen One Soon
There have been a few San Antonio threads, but you have to look way back. Two of my favorites are Bucanero and Guajillo's. There are a lot of very good places here.
TechDawgMc
Nguyen One Soon said:

There have been a few San Antonio threads, but you have to look way back. Two of my favorites are Bucanero and Guajillo's. There are a lot of very good places here.

We tried Bucanero, thanks. Interesting combination of seafood and mex. We enjoyed it.
WILLIS
Had some wonderful pastries at La Panaderia on Houston St this morning.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.