Madrid - 23 June

535 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by BCL79
BCL79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, my wife and I have a one night stay in Madrid, as part of our return from Faro, Portugal. It made the flight cheaper and we thought we might see something of Madrid. But now I'm thinking that is near impossible. We arrive MAD at 11:15 pm Sunday night, 23 June. So nothing we want to do except get to hotel. Our flight out of MAD is at 4pm Monday the next day

First question does anyone have a hotel recommendation for one night near the airport (MAD)?

Second, given our stay near the airport is there anything we could do with 4 or 5 hours on Monday morning? Not sure about security and check in at MAD but probably need to be at MAD by 2pm.

Ideas?
bularry
BCL79 said:

So, my wife and I have a one night stay in Madrid, as part of our return from Faro, Portugal. It made the flight cheaper and we thought we might see something of Madrid. But now I'm thinking that is near impossible. We arrive MAD at 11:15 pm Sunday night, 23 June. So nothing we want to do except get to hotel. Our flight out of MAD is at 4pm Monday the next day

First question does anyone have a hotel recommendation for one night near the airport (MAD)?

Second, given our stay near the airport is there anything we could do with 4 or 5 hours on Monday morning? Not sure about security and check in at MAD but probably need to be at MAD by 2pm.

Ideas?
I have never been to Madrid, but from what I know I think your options would be pretty thin. Might be able to find a nice cafe for a breakfast/lunch and get a feel for the city and people. I'd try to get off the beaten path a bit.
BCL79
Yep, that's what I'm discovering. Appreciate the input.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.