Cabo Recommendations

2,762 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jessicajoe348
nortbear91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just booked a family trip to Cabo in the spring. Wanted to go somewhere warm instead of the mountains. I just wanted to see if you guys have any can't miss recommendations for things to do, see, places to eat. We are on Medano beach about 1/2 mile from downtown.

Thanks,
Hubbs
Both of these restaurants are outside of town, but worth it:
Flora Farms
7 Seas

Other than hanging on the beach/pool, we went fishing and had great time. I didn't have time to play golf, but there are some awesome courses. The kayak tour to the arch is pretty nice too.

It was cheesy, but ended up being fun...Cabo Wabo. Maybe the Red Rocker will be there.

FranchiseBear
My recs may not be compatible if you have young children with you.
I second Flora Farms - you don't feel like you're in Mexico - think California views. Acre is in the same area and have heard great things.

Ediths - upscale Mex fare
Toro - http://www.richardsandoval.com/torocabo/

The Office - cheesy beach bar... fun.
Esperanza, Resort at Pedregal, Palmilla - hotels to check out and have a drink even if not staying there.
william
been an uptick in cartel wiolence down there.

I guess no place in Ol' Mejico anymores.

- BUmma

jessicajoe348
Its a good place for family, and you can find down the hills many good restaurants, its place of full peace, you will really feel fresh on there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.