Brussels (not sprouts)

2,049 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by VATIRADI
BCL79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My bride and I are heading to Brussels April 2 thru 5th. Never been to Brussels or that part of Europe. Besides the famous Delirium, Are there any places anyone can recommend? I'll have a couple of days all by self as my bride is attending a conference. I like military Museums (not art so much) and site seeing. Anyone been to Waterloo? Is there anything worth seeing there?
Grumpy
If you are in Brussels, at least see the museum and the Town Hall. However, if you have time I highly recommend taking a train ride to better historic gems relatively nearby. Two of the best historic cities in Belgium are Bruges and Ghent. Bruges is absolutely amazing and beautiful. It would be a great romantic getaway, esp. in the off-season when the crowds are thinner. Enjoy!
BCL79
Grumpy said:

If you are in Brussels, at least see the museum and the Town Hall. However, if you have time I highly recommend taking a train ride to better historic gems relatively nearby. Two of the best historic cities in Belgium are Bruges and Ghent. Bruges is absolutely amazing and beautiful. It would be a great romantic getaway, esp. in the off-season when the crowds are thinner. Enjoy!
Thanks!
VATIRADI
Quote:

Belgium are Bruges and Ghent. Bruges is absolutely amazing and beautiful. It would be a great romantic getaway, esp. in the off-season when the crowds a <>192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdfre thinner. Enjoy!
T
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.