difficulties or challenges

1,579 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by J.R.
Stemperford
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Traveling means you meet new people, cultures, experience new things, embark on all sorts of adventures, and perhaps even redefine your meaning of life. It may also help boost one's confidence. It can also shape you into a better, more well-rounded person. As a traveler, What are some difficulties or challenges you had encountered with your travel adventure?

nevadafoothill
Stemperford said:

Traveling means you meet new people, cultures, experience new things, embark on all sorts of adventures, and perhaps even redefine your meaning of life. It may also help boost one's confidence. It can also shape you into a better, more well-rounded person. As a traveler, What are some difficulties or challenges you had encountered with your travel adventure?

Nice question. I go places and what's getting me stuck is all about language and cultures. More on language actually. I really find it difficult.
Stemperford
Yes, I also agree that difference in language is the most obvious barrier to communication when traveling.

J.R.
I''ve been fortunate to travel the world, alot. What find helpful is I alway try to learn the 10 most basic words in that language. Hello, goodbye, please, thank you ect. I find most cultures really just appreciate the effort.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.