* * Dallas Cowboys * *

3,832,230 Views | 35656 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OMG
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SB?!! Dallas was never any threat to get to the SB. Defense isn't optional in the NFL
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IowaBear said:

SB?!! Dallas was never any threat to get to the SB. Defense isn't optional in the NFL

That was a Dak comment.
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a complete joke
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

This is a complete joke

But Daniels is a Hall of Fame QB...
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I feel bad for the folks who bought a ticket to this **** show
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man… yall suck!!! My Jags are gonna roll the Cowgirls
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

I feel bad for the folks who bought a ticket to this **** show

And traveled all the way to Arlington!
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guys, I think I can hit the sack at this point.
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
3rd and 21 and they convert.
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good night guys. Absolutely embarrassing.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

3rd and 21 and they convert.

We're consistent?
chriscbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dallas defense is bad
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Held them to a FG... small victories
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think we should give them a short field again...
Yogi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow. Getting thumped by one of the worst teams in the league playing with a backup quarterback.

Another year; another year of watching two other teams in the Super Bowl...
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chriscbear said:

Dallas defense is azz

FIFY
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dang. We have a game
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fergie screws up again...
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Daron Bland hadn't dropped that sure Pick-Six....
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin

You've been around the Cowboys as long as I. Do you ever recall fans booing when Landry or Johnson or Switzer were head coaches? I do not.
Iran has Trump by his pu**y and no way they will let go
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Assassin

You've been around the Cowboys as long as I. Do you ever recall fans booing when Landry or Johnson or Switzer were head coaches? I do not.


Johnson in year one.
Switzer, I suspect a few toward the end.
canoso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Assassin

You've been around the Cowboys as long as I. Do you ever recall fans booing when Landry or Johnson or Switzer were head coaches? I do not.

Or are they booing someone much higher up in the organization?
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ditka said he couldn't watch this bull**** another day.
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Iran has Trump by his pu**y and no way they will let go
canoso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aliceinbubbleland said:



Now that's funny!!!!!!!!
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Assassin

You've been around the Cowboys as long as I. Do you ever recall fans booing when Landry or Johnson or Switzer were head coaches? I do not.

Nobody liked Jimmy Johnson in year one. Although Landry was horrible at the end, they still resented JJ for taking Landry's HC job. Things changed after the Herschel Walker trade and the great drafts

A lot of folks didnt like Switzer as he was the Okie coach. His personality ragged on a few too. He was a "my way or the highway" personality
First Page Refresh
Page 1019 of 1019 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.