NOWJimbo Fisher Bails on ESPN Production Meeting as Agent Arrives in Texas

1,486 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Waco1947
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2022/10/28/jimbo-fisher-bails-on-espn-production-meeting-as-agent-arrives-in-texas/
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Jack Bauer
This is something every coach does every Friday before a game...weird that he missed it.

Is Jimbo going to coach the Cowboys for $23M a year??
Jack Bauer
aggies are so dumb they will probably extend his contract until he's 90 years old with a $300M guarantee!
BellCountyBear
Jack Bauer
Those 5 star recruits at season's end...

BluesBear
After Ole Miss destroys Aggies today, Fisher will be put on Administrative Leave pending an investigation into player conduct issues...the pot smoking incident was just the tip of the iceberg...and that contract buyout isn't as tight as people think it is - -

We can all dream - can't we
Fre3dombear
BluesBear said:

After Ole Miss destroys Aggies today, Fisher will be put on Administrative Leave pending an investigation into player conduct issues...the pot smoking incident was just the tip of the iceberg...and that contract buyout isn't as tight as people think it is - -

We can all dream - can't we

When you importA rape enabler creating a rape culture at a&m, that's what you get. One would think even an aggy wouldn't be that stupid
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Kinda tired of rape enabler accusations being thrown around lately. I hate A$M with a passion and love to watch them lose. But A$M is not promoting a rape culture anymore than we were.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
BUmoneymaker
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Kinda tired of rape enabler accusations being thrown around lately. I hate A$M with a passion and love to watch them lose. But A$M is not promoting a rape culture anymore than we were.

False, they rape my ears with their pretentious nonsense!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I dont think rape is ever funny.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Waco1947
BUmoneymaker said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Delete administrators

False, they rape my ears with their pretentious nonsense!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.