Football
Sponsored by

Texas Christian at Baylor score prediction

2,878 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Smashmouth
MrGolfguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ahhh, the Revivalry! Who doesn't love that? ....Everyone? yeah OK that name sucks. Anyway, it's time for another chapter in the biggest, bestest rivalry in all of the Great State of Texas. How does this one go down? Who wins the Golden Chastity Belt this year?
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
PartyBear
I dont think Baylor folks are in the mood for this prediction. It is like asking it in 2003. Not saying that is how it will play out. But I think folks are somewhat stunned still at how our offense looked like it had regressed back 20 years the other night. Here is to the staff turning it around this week though.
IowaBear
I'd like to think we pull off a miracle… but I'll go TCU big…. 45-17 just don't see us being able to stop them.. ksu could have hung 50 if they wanted. TCU is much more explosive
74Bear
Going out on a limb. Baylor wants to make amends for KSU. TCU still celebrating on 6th st. Baylor wins.
wongobear
Ugh

Frogs 48
Bears 13

Edit - I meant 61-58
DancinBear09
I think the blowout loss to K State was a wake up call. If we can get going running the ball and get pressure/turnovers on Duggan then: 31-28 Bears…..if we can't: 49-21 TCU.

TCU has been playing well, but they aren't a juggernaut. Most all of there wins have been 10 points or less.
Chamberman
Bears bounce back and ruin the Frogs perfect season. 22-21
KAK
If they stop our run like they did UT it will be a blow out for TCU.

My cousin played for TCU years ago. He thinks TCU will have a let down after knowing they are in the Conference Championship and Baylor will be mad after last week.

I would like to agree with him, but not sure I can! IF so, then 28-24 Bears!
MrGolfguy
PartyBear said:

I dont think Baylor folks are in the mood for this prediction. It is like asking it in 2003....

c'mon man! grow a pair
HuttoBear
31 > 3 TCU
Bakersdozen
TCU - a bunch
Baylor - less
Bear8084
PartyBear said:

I dont think Baylor folks are in the mood for this prediction. It is like asking it in 2003. Not saying that is how it will play out. But I think folks are somewhat stunned still at how our offense looked like it had regressed back 20 years the other night. Here is to the staff turning it around this week though.

Not even close to that bad.
BUmoneymaker
Bakersdozen said:

TCU - a bunch
Baylor - less

1,000 points for accuracy

Winner winner

Hob Howelll
48-21 TCU
atkron195
Toads. 38
Bears. 24
SIC EM 94
For whatever reason, I have not seen our Baylor Bears get fired up for a game against TCU in many years. Their players hate Baylor, I wish our players acted and performed like they HATE TCU, but we haven't seen anything that even remotely resembles that.

TCU 38
Baylor 17
BUBBFAN
Bakersdozen said:

TCU - a bunch
Baylor - less

I'm leaning towards this
MrGolfguy
Baylor Sic'em Bears 20
Texas Christian Toads 17
Jorkel
TCU 45
Baylor 17

ScottS
Baylor 100
TCU 0
Smashmouth
Baylor 23 Toads 22
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Heart says Baylor 38. Frogs 35.

Head says Frogs 45 Bears 14
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
monsterbear61
It started with the exodus of Texas A&M from the Big 12 and Baylor's threat to sue them...

Exodus 8:2-14: But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite your whole territory with frogs. The (Brazos) will swarm with frogs, which will come up and go into your house and into your bedroom and on your bed, and into the houses of your servants and on your people, and into your ovens and into your kneading bowls. So the frogs will come up on you and your people and all your servants.

So now we're stuck with these miserable toads, and they'll even be in the President's Suite with Mack and Linda during the game.

Psalm 105:30: Their land swarmed with frogs. Even in the chambers of their kings.

After flying all the way to Provo and faithfully attending every home game, I feel confident that our team couldn't get up for this game even if they ate nothing but Viagara. And so here we are...

Psalm 78:45: He sent among them swarms of flies which devoured them, And frogs which destroyed them.
---------------------------
Lastly, and I TRULY HATE TCU, I'm ok with the Frogs winning out and representing the Big 12 in the CFP and even the National Championship. They earned it so far. But our team earned this type of derisive post from a very loyal and dedicated fan because they have demonstrated the skill to win, but lack the heart of warriors and winners. And no matter whether 8-4 or 7-5 we'll end up in the Texas Bowl. All I want for Christmas is for BU to beat the crap out of UT the day after Thanksgiving before a national audience.

At least we're better than Aggy and can still be better than UT this year. Definitely better than OU.
KajunKarlsdad
In Lee Corso voice, "Baylor coming of an embarrassing loss at home will be ready for this one, TCU still high over the win at Texas. All the makings of the upset and ending the playoff hopes of the team from Ft. Worth but TCU will pull it out, but close, real close".
MrGolfguy
Not so fast my friend
bear2be2
No idea, but I think it will be considerably closer than most of these predictions suggest.
BUGWBBear
Froggy 55
Baylor 3

Prove me wrong ladies. Drop the Xbox and hit the field. Actually practice for once this time.
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Heart says Baylor 38. Frogs 35.

Head says Frogs 45 Bears 14
Bears 27

Frogs 24
william
66-6.

forever known as Route 666 and they rename I 35/W from Huaco to FW - The Road to Hell.

- KKM

pro ecclesia, pro javelina
KIA
BUGWBBear said:

Froggy 55
Baylor 3

Prove me wrong ladies. Drop the Xbox and hit the field. Actually practice for once this time.
LOL ... like you ever played football after Pop Warner. I'm not saying band practice isn't hard, but it's not the same.
chriscbear
27. 17. BU
JumboShrimper
38-24 frogs.
ron.reagan
12-5 Baylor
PartyBear
KajunKarlsdad said:

In Lee Corso voice, "Baylor coming of an embarrassing loss at home will be ready for this one, TCU still high over the win at Texas. All the makings of the upset and ending the playoff hopes of the team from Ft. Worth but TCU will pull it out, but close, real close".
I dont think it would ruin their play off chance if they had one loss and were the XII champs.
McCavebear
BAYLOR 28

shocked toads 24

SIC 'EM!
McCavebear Lives!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.