GOLD OUT FOR BUTT STUFF

1,314 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by T-REX
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just a reminder that the game this weekend is the official gold out. Yes it was announced b4 the season started so there has been plenty of time to make sure you have something gold to wear. No we don't care that you think you don't look good in gold.

If you need a gold shirt still, get to ordering or pick one up in Waco on Friday or Saturday morning. Rally House, Barefoot Outfitters, Bookstore, & Welcome Center are all great options to check out. I'm sure there are more in town as well. Got plenty of time to find gold. If you hate wearing it or don't like the team wearing that shade, too bad. Team will be in all gold & it's 1 game for you to wear it. Let's unite and have the best gold out we have ever had

Night game vs dollar tree Rick Flair, all day tailgating, chance to win 3 in a row vs Tech, maintain 2nd place in the Big 12, & get 1 win closer to a bowl. GO GOLD BABY!!!!
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Doc Holliday
We need to settle on Vegas gold as our true color instead of looking like the Packers.
MT_Bear
Doc Holliday said:

We need to settle on Vegas gold as our true color instead of looking like the Packers.

We need to quit complaining about fashion statements and just support the team
T-REX
Doc Holliday said:

I'd rather us wear our actual school colors like every other sport has for 100+ years at baylor......
Baylor MBA 2023
ImwithBU
I just hope fans wear whatever damn good/yellow/mustard/cheese color shirt you have. Can we for the love of God just were the color. Hopefully the students can mobilize with the yellow they way they did with that black
T-REX
ImwithBU said:

I just hope fans wear whatever damn good/yellow/mustard/cheese color shirt you have. Can we for the love of God just were the color. Hopefully the students can mobilize with the yellow they way they did with that black
well you can expect at least a 3rd of the student section to be in gold by default
Baylor MBA 2023
BearlyBeloved
Maybe those 60+ can be invited to run with the Baylor Line, providing they wear the same gold shirts?

Charge each of them $50 a pop (money goes to NIL) and require a signed waiver in case of a heart attack!

PS--It's okay to use a walker or a cane.

Bear2014
Be bold, wear gold!!

Time for some BUTT stuff- Sic'em Bears
Cove Dawg
MT_Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Maybe stop calling it a gold out and call it a yellow out. It is not gold!!!
wongobear
T-REX said:

Night game vs dollar tree Rick Flair,
I had to read this 3 times. Is that Joey's nickname?
T-REX
Cove Dawg said:

MT_Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

did you scream that's yellow when tweety Carter was cooking in it? How bout back in the 80s? Or when baseball, track, tennis, and the list goes on has worn it for ever?

Baylor MBA 2023
MT_Bear
Cove Dawg said:

MT_Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Man I hope that's just sarcasm
BearlyBeloved
Isn't it the glitter that counts??

whitetrash
T-REX said:

Using the 83-84 basketball team as evidence of historic use of mustard yellow is equivalent to using the Bill Beall era yellow pants (the only time in 85+ years of BU football we wore yellow). Considering that the 83-84 team went:

5-22 overall
Finished last in the SWC
Lost to Clemson 103-53. Clemson finished dead last in the ACC.
Was held scoreless for the first 13+ minutes of a game against Illinois St.
T-REX
So ignore the mbb pic I shared from the 2010s. Do you want me to share multiple eras of baseball that also wore gold? What about t&f, men's and women's tennis, ect ect. Or how about the Baylor Line jerseys? Or our endzones? Or logos? Or the fact that it has been our school color, not Vegas gold or old gold, for 100+ years? Really not sure why u want to wear a shade of gold that is more associated with being the laughing stock of college football than the actual school colors. But you do you
Baylor MBA 2023
PartyBear
T-REX said:

So ignore the mbb pic I shared from the 2010s. Do you want me to share multiple eras of baseball that also wore gold? What about t&f, men's and women's tennis, ect ect. Or how about the Baylor Line jerseys? Or our endzones? Or logos? Or the fact that it has been our school color, not Vegas gold or old gold, for 100+ years? Really not sure why u want to wear a shade of gold that is more associated with being the laughing stock of college football than the actual school colors. But you do you
Gold is the laughing stock??? We have had many really good years wearing our school colors of green and gold over the past over 100 years including the most elite era we have ever had. Aranda also has recently at least implied he isnt a huge fan of what we wear now.
Chamberman
Why do we have to deal with this every year.

Just support the athletic department.
T-REX
PartyBear said:

T-REX said:

Gold is the laughing stock??? We have had many really good years wearing our school colors of green and gold over the past over 100 years including the most elite era we have ever had. Aranda also has recently at least implied he isnt a huge fan of what we wear now.
Actually he said he wants a black uni. Said that is his favorite look. Never said he doesn't lime what we have right now
Baylor MBA 2023
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.