Football
Sponsored by

Does God Hate Me?

2,131 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PBRBear
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In August, my black lab Cody died of cancer.

Then I had to go to the hospital for a kidney problem.

Then Hurricane Harvey slammed Houston,where I live.

I was hoping to enjoy a couple Baylor wins before the tough part of the schedule, but no.

So today I am watching the Texans, hoping for some good news. Almost halfway into the second quarter, the Texans have less than 20 yards total offense.

Life sucks right now.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
TDSteele
Nah. Just a game that is fun to talk about. The beer is still cold and the sun shines on us in Texas.
TenBears
Right there with you on points 2, 3, and 4. But it's a beautiful day outside. Go enjoy it. Heart breaks for you on point 1 though.
Tommy_Lou_Ramsower
Ronald Murff is still Papa Bear.
historian
As long as I have Jesus, then nothing else matters. I'm disappointed, of course, with the two games and no longer very optimistic about the season. But I will still support my team. The players deserve no less.

I sympathize with all the victims of Harvey--and now Irma--and I feel for you for the loss of your dog. No doubt, he was a true friend.

God bless.
DS Bear
Some good news. Cody is in heaven, waiting on you, and he doesn't have cancer anymore. All labs go to heaven. It's in the Bible somewhere.
Yogi
God loves you and will rescue your good soul from all this bullsh*t one day and reuinte you with Cody.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Bro
Jude, chapter 2, verse 2
DS Bear
Bro said:

Jude, chapter 2, verse 2
I was thinking Hezekiah 10, but you're right.
BaylorProud77
Oldbear83 said:

In August, my black lab Cody died of cancer.

Then I had to go to the hospital for a kidney problem.

Then Hurricane Harvey slammed Houston,where I live.

I was hoping to enjoy a couple Baylor wins before the tough part of the schedule, but no.

So today I am watching the Texans, hoping for some good news. Almost halfway into the second quarter, the Texans have less than 20 yards total offense.

Life sucks right now.
Head up! They just put in that rookie QB and he threw a touchdown.. This is who they should have had in there to begin with! That savage dude is awful. Where is our defense? Texans have one of the best defenses in the league. Not showing it right now. Of course Leonard can run right over you. Jacksonville is about to score. Crap Houston will get better imo. Glad to see you are ok though. Gotta get that QB back in so we can make some points. Houston players have my respect for all they have done for Houston. God Bless And the Cowboys are coming on tonight, lol Sorry, just had to tease you a little
Very Beary
Remember, beer is proof that God loves all of us...
PBRBear
Kirk Cameron says yes
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.