NCAA EA Sports College Football Tiers: Baylor is Tier 2

1,927 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by drahthaar
Aberzombie1892
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As part of the upcoming NCAA game, EA Sports used a tier system in terms of compensating programs, and the system was based on AP poll finishes in the past 10 years.

For the Big 12:

1. Tier 1 - Oklahoma State and Utah
2. Tier 2 - Cincinnati, TCU, Baylor, UCF, Kansas State, Arizona, WVU, Houston, and BYU
3. Tier 3 - Kansas, Colorado, Iowa State, and Arizona State
4. Tier 4 - Texas Tech

On3 on X: "EA Sports is paying colleges for CFB25 based on a tier system using AP Poll finishes from the past 10 years Tier 1: $99,875.16 Tier 2: $59,925.09 Tier 3: $39,950.06 Tier 4: $9,987.52 (via @cllctMedia) https://t.co/tFYOO4In3n" / X
MrGolfguy
Tech
Realitybites
With every passing season, I find it harder to care.

I'm just glad that I got to see Briles' teams in action before the entire sport went supernova and collapsed into a black hole. Thanks for the memories, Coach.

MT_Bear
Kansas a tier above Texas Tech. Ouch. Good thing the pizzas don't see your tears.
BaylorB254
Realitybites said:

I'm just glad that I got to see Briles' teams in action before the entire sport went supernova and collapsed into a black hole. Thanks for the memories, Coach.

Same. Never thought I'd see the heights we saw on Briles and then it was all taken away. I haven't cared much at all since. I rarely watch the games and I haven't been to a game in person since.
ScottS
BaylorB254 said:

Realitybites said:

Same. Never thought I'd see the heights we saw on Briles and then it was all taken away. I haven't cared much at all since. I rarely watch the games and I haven't been to a game in person since.

The BOI ain't gonna like what you typed.
JTM
Will all Baylor players be included on the roster? I know some players from other schools opted out to be in the game.
Who will be our top 10 rated players?
BUMBA1

Fre3dombear
Realitybites said:

Oh shot. How you sneak Those black Jersey in past the baylor filter?!?

Glitch in the matrix type ****
Mitch Blood Green
Realitybites said:

RG3 took a shot.
ScottS
Mitch Blood Green said:

Realitybites said:

RG3 took a shot.

You can't show these videos. The BOI doesn't like it.
montypython
EA can lick my sack. The biggest weight should be on conference titles. That alone puts us above everyone else (except for OU who is gone)

Big 12 Championship from 2013-2022

Baylor 3
OK Lite 0
Utah 0

Tiers should be like this
1. Tier 1 - Baylor
2. Tier 2 - OK Lite, Utah (giving them the benefit of the doubt, even though its a big leap of faith)
3. Tier 3 - everyone not in tier 1,2 or 4.
4. Tech, Colorado, Kansas

What's funny is if UT was still in the conference and if based on conference titles from 13-22, they would be tier 3.
Aliceinbubbleland
BaylorB254 said:

Realitybites said:

Same here except I did see the Rice game in person after he was fired. That was the last time and probably will be the last time unless a miracle happens.
wgeralds
Realitybites said:

we didn't use to just beat teams...we use to knock their front teeth in. i miss this.
drahthaar
ScottS said:

BaylorB254 said:

Realitybites said:

The BOI ain't gonna like what you typed.

Nah. They happy with living in "potential" and praise choruses.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.