Football
Sponsored by

Purple Wizard tells CMR to keep doing what he's doing

3,747 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure PW is happy not to face the CAB attack and would love for CMR to keep doing what he's doing...

PartyBear
He needs a political advisor. It is foolish to bring up these pat on the head good work endorsements from his fellow XII HCs. This is right out of the Steele play book and stupid as hell. That is all it reminds of. He needs to know getting these are not a good thing and he shouldn't brag about getting them.
BringBackCAB
Of course he is, why have one kansas when he could have two?
timetraveler

Keep doing what you are doing Kevin
BringBackCAB
PartyBear said:

He needs a political advisor. It is foolish to bring up these pat on the head good work endorsements from his fellow XII HCs. This is right out of the Steele play book and stupid as hell. That is all it reminds of. He needs to know getting these are not a good thing and he shouldn't brag about getting them.

It's obvious what he's doing "People who you respect are telling me i'm doing great, so don't you dare be upset about whats going on fans! You need to think i'm doing great too!"
hodedofome
When Briles was winning we were hated and our coach didn't receive compliments from other coaches.

Let this be a lesson to us, everyone loves losers and hates winners.
57Bear
Rhule: "We expected to come in here and find a way to win."

So they didn't have a game plan to win.
MilliVanilli
Oh the delusion is strong, Cab struggled in Manhattan with his best teams, winning close calls in 2013 and 2015 and relying on a late pick in 2014 to seal the deal at home against K-State.

But a rebuilding and inexperienced Baylor team that hung ten if not for some mistakes, such as a horrid snap, is somehow in unchartered territory by struggling against Daniel Snyder on the road...
possible12
MilliVanilli said:

Oh the delusion is strong, Cab struggled in Manhattan with his best teams, winning close calls in 2013 and 2015 and relying on a late pick in 2014 to seal the deal at home against K-State.

But a rebuilding and inexperienced Baylor team that hung ten if not for some mistakes, such as a horrid snap, is somehow in unchartered territory by struggling against Daniel Snyder on the road...

Nice audition for President's press secretary.
ArlingtonFarm Fingercuffs
MilliVanilli said:

Here comes the family defense! Has your daddy presided over any massive corporate failures lately?

Did any of those KSU teams that CAB beat (note that entails winning the game) lose to freaking Vanderbilt?

Can you remind me how good those 2012 and 2014 KSU teams were that CAB beat (note again the winning nature of the outcome). I'm pretty sure one was the #1 team in the country and eventual co-champion while the other was playing Briles' team in a de-facto conference championship game.

Please continue to fluff the pillows of a slow ass KSU team that lost to Vanderbilt. It will help you while you weep and wail behind closed doors.
timetraveler
possible12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

I have milli on ignore so can only see quotes... Apparently s/he thinks we are playing against the Redskins though.
timetraveler said:

possible12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

I have milli on ignore so can only see quotes... Apparently he thinks we are playing against the Redskins though.

If there ever was a doubt on whether he was a clueless clown or a pathetic corporate still, you have your answer now.
Gust Avrakotos
Who gives a **** what Bill Snyder says?

This is exactly what Mack Brown, Frank Solich and others said to Steele. And those idiots were disgusted when we fired Steele because they said we didn't give him enough time.

I'll tell you one thing...we better not give Jersey 4yrs to get this thing turned.
303Bear
Remember that time we beat KSU 4 years in a row, including that time in 2012 when they were ranked no. 1 in the nation in November?

Yeah that was awful.
MilliVanilli
Reality triggers you I see.

Only family defense is coming from you cab apologists who still can't reconcile the reality that he dug his own hole and had to go.

Fact is that you lot would be up in arms no matter what, even if Baylor was winning close instead of losing close, because your real allegiance is to a disgraced and now marginally employed regime.

Baylor was but a vehicle for the old regime, one you lot are pissed didn't land intact elsewhere, because that's where your true interest and loyalty lies.

You all hover on this board as angry trolls in your #cab gear because you're angry that you can't even watch cfl football for your cab fix now.

Just don't pretend to be fans in 2019 when Baylor is up and at it again.

PartyBear
WAC_K_O BEAR said:

This is exactly what Mack Brown, Frank Solich and others said to Steele. And those idiots were disgusted when we fired Steele because they said we didn't give him enough time.

I'll tell you one thing...we better not give Jersey 4yrs to get this thing turned.

He has actually turned it in a matter of months. I thought there was no way anyone, Steele included could come in and turn this operation into a big loser. This is why his colleagues are thrilled. I just thought he would be smart enough to not go public with this. But I'm beginning to think he isn't that bright based on his turning away from what worked against OU and trying again what didn't work in games 1-3.
MilliVanilli
You clearly have selective amnesia about a team that collapsed the second half of last season and who hasn't beat a p5 opponent or won at home since October 15, 2016.
PartyBear
We fired them didn't we. That's what is deserved for these guys as well.
MilliVanilli said:

Reality triggers you I see.

Only family defense is coming from you cab apologists who still can't reconcile the reality that he dug his own hole and had to go.

Fact is that you lot would be up in arms no matter what, even if Baylor was winning close instead of losing close, because your real allegiance is to a disgraced and now marginally employed regime.

Baylor was but a vehicle for the old regime, one you lot are pissed didn't land intact elsewhere, because that's where your true interest and loyalty lies.

You all hover on this board as angry trolls in your #cab gear because you're angry that you can't even watch cfl football for your cab fix now.

Just don't pretend to be fans in 2019 when Baylor is up and at it again.

Look at you using such big boy words like "trigger". The joke of Principal PC meanwhile clearly went well over your blessed Prestonwood head.

Reality is that Art Briles won his last 4 games against much better KSU teams than this one, and he'd have won yesterday even with coach preacher kid's roster. Reality is that coach PK lost to Liberty. Reality is that coach PK has no offensive identity.

Meanwhile you are going to talk about this unicorn of "wait till 2019". Is that when we are going to get a real coach? I guess you could be being ironic after all.

Also has your daddy had any massive corporate failures lately?
MilliVanilli
Lost interest in your boring diatribe and didn't finish it.

But it is amusing that vocabulary that describes your easily outraged rants inspires you into one.

Just don't hop on to the bandwagon again in a couple of seasons, you've shown your true colors, and they're #cab.
Timbear
Whenever opposing coaches are patting our coach on the head, and telling him it will be alright, we're in trouble. They never said that to Briles because they knew it wouldn't be long before he was kicking their butts.
Gust Avrakotos
303Bear said:

Remember that time we beat KSU 4 years in a row, including that time in 2012 when they were ranked no. 1 in the nation in November?

Yeah that was awful.
Yeah and what did Bill have to say those years?

Good post 303
It's too bad you are so triggered by the reality of a winning football program. Coach PK has just the cure for you. Has daddy ran any businesses into the ground lately?
MilliVanilli
It's a riot that you think insulting someone else's father would have any impact on me, especially since you clearly have no clue who I am, no skin off my nose to see you take cheap shots at someone else's relatives.

Fact is you have gnashed your teeth into pulp and let anxiety over a corrupt and dismissed football coach dominate your life, which leads one to pity what little of one you must've possessed in the first place.
JusHappy2BeHere
milli is a BOR cockholster. Why would anyone willingly read what she posts?
ColomboLQ
JusHappy2BeHere said:

milli is a BOR cockholster. Why would anyone willingly read what she posts?
Don't forget troll.
dallas4bears
PartyBear said:

WAC_K_O BEAR said:

He has actually turned it in a matter of months. I thought there was no way anyone, Steele included could come in and turn this operation into a big loser. This is why his colleagues are thrilled. I just thought he would be smart enough to not go public with this. But I'm beginning to think he isn't that bright based on his turning away from what worked against OU and trying again what didn't work in games 1-3.

And there you have the real issue. We have no identity as an offense. Period.
MilliVanilli
It's weird how all cab apologists seem to love vocalizing a fixation with sexual deviancy without even a hint of irony, no wonder you're taken aback that sexual assault is problematic and inexcusable.
MilliVanilli
On this board I'm just a real estate mogul collecting free low value properties.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.