BU +7 at Auburn

5,130 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Line has moved up a half point to BU +7.5
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Auburn fans in the comments are not happy… Screw them

boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those keeping track...line has dropped from BU +7.5 to +6.5
boykin_spaniel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I haven't been completely tuned in but every time I walk by the TV it seems ESPN is talking about every upcoming game but Baylor vs Auburn.
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

For those keeping track...line has dropped from BU +7.5 to +6.5

Even after the Redding news?
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Delmar 2.0 said:

boognish_bear said:

For those keeping track...line has dropped from BU +7.5 to +6.5

Even after the Redding news?


I saw somewhere else that apparently that injury happened at the end of fall camp. So I think maybe it was already known about?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.