Football
Sponsored by

365 days ago we had our last regular season victory

1,122 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SicThe12
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oct 15, 2016 we beat Kansas 49-7 to move to 6-0 and climbed to #8 in the rankings. Little did we know our streak of 60 consecutive weeks being ranked (one of the longest active streaks in the country at the time) was about to end.

How long is this streak going to last? I believe Northwestern holds the longest streak of 34 consecutive regular season losses in the 70s. If we lose out this year we get to 18.

I think we can beat Abilene Christian next year to stop the streak if we lose out this year.
Krieg
boognish_bear said:

Oct 15, 2016 we beat Kansas 49-7 to move to 6-0 and climbed to #8 in the rankings. Little did we know our streak of 60 consecutive weeks (one of the longest active streaks in the country at the time) was about to end.

How long is this streak going to last? I believe Northwestern holds the longest streak of 34 consecutive regular season losses in the 70s. If we lose out this year we get to 18.

I think we can beat Abilene Christian next year to stop the streak if we lose out this year.
If we don't, they should pack up Rhule's stuff from his office in the 4th quarter and tell him to get lost.
80sBEAR
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
whitetrash
It was our 42nd win in 49 games.

By contrast we totaled 43 wins from 1996-2009.
Tommy_Lou_Ramsower
Tommy_Lou_Ramsower
Baylor Regents Found Alleged Sexual Assaults by Football Players 'Horrifying'
SicThe12
80sBEAR said:

omg
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.