BUGWBBear - Has crossed the line…

3,860 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by william
BangorBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Of decency, by calling for someone to hit Coach Aranda in the head with a bat!!! You sir are a coward and should be banned from this site!
bear2be2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BangorBear said:

Of decency, by calling for someone to hit Coach Aranda in the head with a bat!!! You sir are a coward and should be banned from this site!

BUGWB has never been on the right side of that line, dating all the way back to the late 1990s on baylorfans.

He's always been a clown.
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't agree with his takes often…but this is such a ****ing beta post. OP has been calling for people to be banned from day 1of joining the site a few weeks ago. There's nothing more annoying than a poster trying to patrol a message board. Use the ignore button or quit *****ing.
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If he gets hit, will he stop going on 4th downs and kick the FG?
BUGWBBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's in my permanent echo chamber, so he can cry until he turns blue.

Living rent-free in the head of a 5 year old Pollyanna doesn't bring the joy one might imagine.
BUGWBBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Might cure quite a few of his ills. But that's not for me to decide.
Baylorbears111
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2be2 said:

BangorBear said:

Of decency, by calling for someone to hit Coach Aranda in the head with a bat!!! You sir are a coward and should be banned from this site!

BUGWB has never been on the right side of that line dating all the way back to the late 1990s on baylorfans.

He's always been a clown.

I miss her everyday.
BangorBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IowaBear said:

I don't agree with his takes often…but this is such a ****ing beta post. OP has been calling for people to be banned from day 1of joining the site a few weeks ago. There's nothing more annoying than a poster trying to patrol a message board. Use the ignore Name another timer that I called for someone to be banned and while your at it ban yourself!button or quit *****ing.
BangorBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bane yourself liar!
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every ****ing thread. You joined this the boards like 2 weeks ago and can't comprehend people having a different take.
If you don't like what he post use the ignore button. It's not that ****ing hard. You look like a little ***** constantly complaining about everyone who has a different take.
BangorBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Moderator's need to check out BUGWBBears posts for themselves, proof is in the pudding! Freedom of speech only goes so far, hear that alligator mouth - mosquito a$$ in Iowa!
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keep crying for the mods beta. You gonna cry to them every time someone post something you don't like?
BangorBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IowaBear said:

Every ****ing thread. You joined this the boards like 2 weeks ago and can't comprehend people having a different take.
If you don't like what he post use the ignore button. It's not that ****ing hard. You look like a little ***** constantly complaining about everyone who has a different take.
There is a big difference between opinions and encouraging violence against Coach Aranda! Iowa coward!
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coward? What're you doing here? Throwing words at a wall hoping one sticks? It's really simple… if your feelings are hurt by his posts use the ignore button like everyone else does. Calling for the mods to take action is both sad and pathetic. It's exactly what I said… beta mentality. And for the record I've never once said I agree with his comment. I think Dave Aranda is absolute dog***** A ****ing garbage can of a coach. But I'd never wish injury on him,
Timbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BangorBear said:

IowaBear said:

Every ****ing thread. You joined this the boards like 2 weeks ago and can't comprehend people having a different take.
If you don't like what he post use the ignore button. It's not that ****ing hard. You look like a little ***** constantly complaining about everyone who has a different take.
There is a big difference between opinions and encouraging violence against Coach Aranda! Iowa coward!


Only Democrats are moved to commit violence from posts. Sorry, now back to football.
Youre a clown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Timbear said:

BangorBear said:

IowaBear said:

Every ****ing thread. You joined this the boards like 2 weeks ago and can't comprehend people having a different take.
If you don't like what he post use the ignore button. It's not that ****ing hard. You look like a little ***** constantly complaining about everyone who has a different take.
There is a big difference between opinions and encouraging violence against Coach Aranda! Iowa coward!


Only Democrats are moved to commit violence from posts. Sorry, now back to football.


Where was this outrage when their people were murdering conservative speakers on college campuses or attempting to murder a certain Republican presidential candidate?
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BangorBear said:

Bane yourself liar!

broon's??



- el UF

D!

Viva TC Broonsie!!

Beat the Buffs!!!

Viva il Donaldo!!!!

{ sipping covfefe }
Go Bears!
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IowaBear said:

Keep crying for the mods beta. You gonna cry to them every time someone post something you don't like?

This sounds like my kind of place to post.
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was this on the pay side? I don't recall a post calling for anyone to hit coach in the head?
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Arandas bears continue to lack killer instinct thread. Few threads down on the homepage
BUGWBBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2be2 said:

BangorBear said:

Of decency, by calling for someone to hit Coach Aranda in the head with a bat!!! You sir are a coward and should be banned from this site!

BUGWB has never been on the right side of that line, dating all the way back to the late 1990s on baylorfans.

He's always been a clown.


Been right enough to get a Pollyanna ZETA male to forever whine
&ct=g
BUGWBBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is reminding me of the time in Baylorfans, when BEAR said he was going to have the D & D Roofing Softball team beat me up.

That old goat finally die?
drahthaar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BangorBear said:

Of decency, by calling for someone to hit Coach Aranda in the head with a bat!!! You sir are a coward and should be banned from this site!

Such banter is par for the course on the paid site also.
Youre a clown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUGWBBear said:

This is reminding me of the time in Baylorfans, when BEAR said he was going to have the D & D Roofing Softball team beat me up.

That old goat finally die?


My favorite Baylor fans memory was when Gunny Hartman challenged another poster to a fight.
Youre a clown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No one had better talk down to me. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces. And I am a black belt. You think you can get away with saying mean things to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies. I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to bring retribution onto bullies.
Timbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Youre a clown said:

No one had better talk down to me. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces. And I am a black belt. You think you can get away with saying mean things to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies. I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to bring retribution onto bullies.


Do you have any eligibility left?
Stefano DiMera
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ive seen BUGWB...he looks like he was hit in head with a bat.
Dia del DougO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BangorBear said:

Bane yourself liar!

The ban of our existence.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
GoldBoy232
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dia del DougO said:

BangorBear said:

Bane yourself liar!

The ban of our existence.


Icy what you did there.
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dia del DougO said:

BangorBear said:

Bane yourself liar!

The ban of our existence.

Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.