Football
Sponsored by

Southern Miss coach Jay Hopson on Art Briles

7,970 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear said:

Again you are a troll I was pointing that out in response to your idiotic assertion that Briles only focused on beating TCU. We were beating OU regularly and Texas most of the time during the heart of the Briles era.
4-4 and 3-5? Outside the 45 mile bubble radius, it's about kicking OU and Texas' tails.
Aim higher than TCU.
OU has won four Big 12 titles in a row. We want to beat them. It's has to happen to win the league. They should be target #1. Texas is a rival. Texas has tradition and Baylor's best moments are beating those guys. They are the target #2. Aggie is #3 and we need to schedule them because they are a now a non conference rival.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

xiledinok said:

I d rather stick with women and orange juice.
Your coffee reminds me of Starbucks and or places the trophy mistresses doll themselves up prior to lunch.
Coffee drinking is an event.
Dude. You mean CHARBUCKS.

They make terrible coffee. Trust me man, great coffee houses don't appeal to trophies. Much more a hipster kind of thing. But I can get past that for a good cup of coffee.

Where do I go for women AND orange juice? I've been to IHOP a time or two, but brother, you only want one of those things from the IHOP.
Coach Hopson decided he would try something no one else tired and got burnt like hot coffee at a Subway.
Being such a sophisticated, accomplished man like yourself, you could probably go to 7-11, get the orange juice, your aroma and charm can get the number from the chick in front of you checking out or just let the clerk know you are interested.

Why did Hops not run what he was doing by his bosses? Southern Mississippi was made signing week noise alright!

Coach Hopson really hurt poor x's feelings. The idea that Art was close to getting a coordinator job despite all of his predictions really galls him.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

xiledinok said:

I d rather stick with women and orange juice.
Your coffee reminds me of Starbucks and or places the trophy mistresses doll themselves up prior to lunch.
Coffee drinking is an event.
Dude. You mean CHARBUCKS.

They make terrible coffee. Trust me man, great coffee houses don't appeal to trophies. Much more a hipster kind of thing. But I can get past that for a good cup of coffee.

Where do I go for women AND orange juice? I've been to IHOP a time or two, but brother, you only want one of those things from the IHOP.
Coach Hopson decided he would try something no one else tired and got burnt like hot coffee at a Subway.
Being such a sophisticated, accomplished man like yourself, you could probably go to 7-11, get the orange juice, your aroma and charm can get the number from the chick in front of you checking out or just let the clerk know you are interested.

Why did Hops not run what he was doing by his bosses? Southern Mississippi was made signing week noise alright!

Coach Hopson really hurt poor x's feelings. The idea that Art was close to getting a coordinator job despite all of his predictions really galls him.
No, it validates my prediction that it will not happen again.
How did it turn out?
Whose been correct since he destroyed himself and his staff fueled his issues at Rice?

Coach Hops probably put his job on life support. Do you really believe Coach Hops making himself look bad hurt my feelings?
Briles was interviewed and could not get signed off on by the school. No closer than Cleveland or the CFL.
Thee University
PartyBear said:

Baylor was 4-2 against Texas in Art's last 6 seasons and 3-3 against OU his last 6 seasons.
I thought Art coached at Baylor for 8 seasons?!?!?

It is posts like this that expose the pitiful situation CABers seem impossible to break free of.

It is posts like this that prompt us to help you CABers to break free of the D1 Coach Idolatry disease that has wracked your body for the past couple of years.

Won't you please let us help you?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
REX
Thee University said:

PartyBear said:

Baylor was 4-2 against Texas in Art's last 6 seasons and 3-3 against OU his last 6 seasons.

It is posts like this that expose the pitiful situation CABers seem impossible to break free of.

It is posts like this that prompt us to help you CABers to break free of the D1 Coach Idolatry disease that has wracked your body for the past couple of years.

Funny
You seem to always talk about one season
How many did you play at Baylor?
Overall record (including last game)
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

PartyBear said:

Funny
You seem to always talk about one season
How many did you play at Baylor?
Overall record (including last game)
I have resorted to CABer Counting. The only seasons that matter are the seasons I want to count.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Wichitabear
Lol I find this person to always be rude. Just do not enjoy his or her posts
ScottS
PartyBear said:

CAB's lone sin.....beating bluebloods
Thee University
ScottS said:

PartyBear said:

CAB's lone sin.....beating bluebloods
Lone sin?
xiledinok
Who is this Art Briles who beat all these blue bloods? Who is he? Never heard of the guy. What major bowl did he win?

Without football, Art would have been slurping on grain whiskey and working at the cotton gin. The guy might be the dumbest football coach I ve seen in my life. He is as fake as they come. "Last to know" ain't his personality.
Michnas
xiledinok said:

Who is this Art Briles who beat all these blue bloods? Who is he? Never heard of the guy. What major bowl did he win?

Without football, Art would have been slurping in grain whiskey and working at the cotton gin. The guy might be the dumbest football coach I ve seen in my life. He is as fake as they come. "Last to know" ain't his personality.

^ confirmed case of Briles Derangement Syndrome
xiledinok
Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Without football, Art would have been slurping in grain whiskey and working at the cotton gin. The guy might be the dumbest football coach I ve seen in my life. He is as fake as they come. "Last to know" ain't his personality.

Cotton picking and mixing booze and pills for the female homemakers. Life without football.

Where is Rex? I miss that sxit morning coffee taste.
REX
xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Cotton picking and mixing booze and pills for the female homemakers. Life without football.

Just hanging around laughing at you
My personal entertainment
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Just hanging around laughing at you
My personal entertainment

Last to know....The joke is on you guys.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.