Story Poster

BREAKING: Baylor adds LB pledge Celestine from Louisiana

July 10, 2019

More: Insider notes on Celestine’s commitment

Baylor added a commitment from 6-foot-4, 195-pound linebacker Jalen Celestine‍ (Carencro, LA/Cecilia) on Wednesday evening. The rangy defender is Baylor’s 12th commitment of the 2020 recruiting class and 10th overall defensive prospect.

A high school defensive back, Celestine is projected to play in the front seven for the Bears.

Discussion from...

BREAKING: Baylor adds LB pledge Celestine from Louisiana

9,642 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Quinton
StealthBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When Texas offer?
EasyE
I have never seen so many commitments from players who weren't even on the offer list prior to their commitment.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
EasyE said:

I have never seen so many commitments from players who weren't even on the offer list prior to their commitment.

He's been on the offer list since camp in June.
Grizz Air
Welcome. Sic 'em!!!
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Wichitabear
Brian is this commit someone you are really excited about? Did he personally stand out in camp and you thought Wow gotta have him!
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Wichitabear said:

Brian is this commit someone you are really excited about? Did he personally stand out in camp and you thought Wow gotta have him!
Yes, Grayson and I spent considerable time on him in the post camp discussion video.
Wichitabear
Thank you. I thought I had listened to that. Well ya know I'm getting old. I'm good if y'all are. Bring him on!!!
Quinton
Rhule going the TCU route. Finding defensive guys with good athleticism to grow into their projected spots. I think he has a decent eye for it but will see how it works out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.