Football
Sponsored by

is aggy really this pathetic?

7,525 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearFan33
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was hoping for a good game. Remind me how much they paid for this Mississippi St quality team?
whitetrash
The reason Aggy will finish 7-5 and MissSt finished 6-6 is that Aggy beat MissSt.
Jack Bauer
21-0!!!
boognish_bear
Can today get any better?!?
whitetrash said:

The reason Aggy will finish 7-5 and MissSt finished 6-6 is that Aggy beat MissSt.
I'm guessing both finish 7-6 actually
boognish_bear said:

Can today get any better?!?
Jimbo on hotseat
atomicblast
$75 million guaranteed to be mediocre. Even if they were to force him out he is sure to get the whole amount.
Jimbo might had been worth $75 million as a world beater Flordia St coach, but as a subpar aggy coach probably not
historian
The Aggies are playing their assigned role in the SEC: make the powers look good by losing regularly.
gobears20
Staff
Lolol
Yep

F3-FC2-D9-B-23-CB-4-C2-E-8707-B95-C26-F9-B062
atomicblast
clubhi said:

Jimbo might had been worth $75 million as a world beater Flordia St coach, but as a subpar aggy coach probably not
Dude just has to stew to 7-5 or 6-6 each year and be chill. Theres absolutely no incentive since he is guaranteed the $75 million. I think at most he get $1 million for winning the natty but he signed the best contract ever.
Ursinine
clubhi said:

Now now, subpar is a little harsh, aggy seems to be right at par these days.
gobears20
Staff
boognish_bear
Jimbo didn't look as good once Jamison left town
JXL
Jimbo Fisher is one of the biggest scum buckets in college football. It still burns me up that Florida State had a real rape scandal that they covered up and no one said a word because everyone was too busy pointing fingers at us.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9421824?test_ad=evaluate_mobile_moments&guccounter=1

https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/florida-state-official-says-20-rape-allegations-against-football-players-in-9-years-112515

BellCountyBear
atomicblast
We need A&M to win but holy **** does this feel great watching.
boognish_bear
atomicblast said:

No we don't....we want LSU to win out to ensure there is only one SEC team in the CFP
atomicblast
If they lose then they face Georgia which guarantees a loss to either one. Could the playoffs just have no SEC team period?
DST
boognish_bear said:

atomicblast said:

No we don't....we want LSU to win out to ensure there is only one SEC team in the CFP
LSU losing tonight would have guaranteed it, so no.
GruntTuff
"We are the Aggies, the Aggies are we"!!!

The vaunted Corps of Cadets are simply not "squeezing them" hard enough.

I'm hoping for 70-7.

Let's see, how much money and how many dollars are owed to the Aggie coach???
boognish_bear
DST said:

boognish_bear said:

atomicblast said:

LSU losing tonight would have guaranteed it, so no.

Oh ya....I didn't think that through that them losing tonight would guarantee a 2 loss SEC Title game loser...my bad....my apologies atomic
BellCountyBear
atomicblast said:

We never want a&m to win at anything. Clean out your head gear new guy!
xiledinok
They've known since midseason they were terrible. Mond is like a mechanical robot.
Big_Pumpin
Aggie victory would have guaranteed only one Sec to get in. Now if Georgia beats LSU in a tight, they both probably get in.
historian
Does anyone seriously think Georgia has a chance to beat LSU? They lost to South Carolina.
GruntTuff
For someone who has been watching Baylor football live since 1966, there aren't many better days other than today.

Baylor has an, albeit slim, chance to go to the final four and the Aggies are getting embarrassed on prime time national television.

One happy 70 year old here!!!
KajunKarlsdad
clubhi said:

I was hoping for a good game. Remind me how much they paid for this Mississippi St quality team?

That and LSU is that good. They will be very hard to beat in the playoff. Offense has so many weapons and Burreaux is ice.
GruntTuff
"Beat the hell out of LSU"....... ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!

I hope the final is 62-7!!
BellCountyBear
Aggy says, "But, but we lost to some of the best teams in the country and, and we're really young and, and SECSECSEC! Moral victories are as good as big 12 championships in the sec!"
Amarillobear
BellCountyBear said:

Aggy says, "But, but we lost to some of the best teams in the country and, and we're really young and, and SECSECSEC! Moral victories are as good as big 12 championships in the sec!"
The biggest Aggy joke I know is that Jimbo clipped them for a $75 MM contract and they haven't peed a drop since he got there.
Guys it seems like I was a little premature in starting this thread (it was 5 minutes into the game). There obviously isn't any doubt that aggy is this pathetic
Chamberman
Big_Pumpin said:

Aggie victory would have guaranteed only one Sec to get in. Now if Georgia beats LSU in a tight, they both probably get in.

Let's think about this. Georgia beat Aggy 19-13. LSU best Aggy 50-7. Georgia is not getting in.
"I hate them more than Texas and Baylor and it's not close. Swamp ass pieces of s***. Jimbo better fix it the next few years."
gobears20
Staff
Lol
They have not changed one bit. While they are trying to figure that out we will be playing for a championship. And they act like they were great in the Big 12.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3080043/1#discussion
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.