GROUP TICKETS FOR BAYLOR @ TEXAS STATE 9-4-21

994 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just got off the phone with the manager of the ticket office in San Marcos. And we will have opportunites for group discounts--and have seats relatively close together. He promised to take some photos of different sections and to send me an email with details. So far, this is what I was told today:

$35 each - West reserved section - right now a block of about 15 seats are available in section 105
$30 each - lower level - a lot of these may be in the end zone
$25 each - General Admission - probably upper deck

They do have a block of about 50 seats available in section 205. But tickets go on sale to the general public starting next week so that may not last long. These prices are based upon having at least 20 seats. Going by past experiences, that should not be difficult to achieve. If somehow we are able to get over 100 seats (like we did in San Antonio versus UTSA) then they have different prices.

Here is a seat map to give you an idea:

Bobcat Stadium is not a big stadium (about 30k seats). Their student section is in the same location as ours: behind the visiting bench on the lower level. The Baylor block of seats is on the upper deck behind the students (sections 221, 222, 223 IIRC). I expect our band will be there too.

I WILL UPDATE AS I GET MORE INFO
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
BellCountyBear
Thanks for checking into this. It seems that Baylor would also have a section in 123.
historian
That is an interesting development. My contact did not say anything about that.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
T-REX
Looked at their ticket site just now. Did they say what seats exactly in 105?
T-REX
BellCountyBear said:

Thanks for checking into this. It seems that Baylor would also have a section in 123.
123 i believe is the away team family section so the ticket list for the team
historian
I was planning to wait until August to do this, but I guess today is close enough. If anyone is interested in getting the group discount, send me a private message with name and contact info (cell & email). If we have enough people, then we can get a group discount through Texas State.

I know a lot of people are already buying tickets directly from Texas State so I don't know if the blocks I mentioned before are still available. I doubt it. But at least we can still get some of us grouped together and maybe have better seats for a good price.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.