Football
Sponsored by

whatever happened to harleyspoon?

2,692 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stefano DiMera
Stranger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
or fake harvey, for that matter?

I'm a Bearbacker
blackie
Stranger said:

or fake harvey, for that matter?

or, not that I want the guy back, to WAC_K_O_Bear
BrutalBear
Please don't page those guys.
DanaDane
RedBear05
What did happen to WAC?
Reverend
Is WAC the same guy that showed back up here as BEAR? If so, I think he got permanently banned.
Stranger
Reverend said:

Is WAC the same guy that showed back up here as BEAR? If so, I think he got permanently banned.

BEAR is a different guy than WAC
I'm a Bearbacker
atomicblast
WAC got banned with Kite23 I think. Kite was unjustly banned may I say.
Johnny Bear
It's very possible those guys post on the pay site and that's why you don't hear from them any more here. I'm pretty sure that's true of another obnoxious former poster on this site that I don't miss who goes by / went by the handle "Hambone".
Russell Gym
This thread highlights an all-star cast of forgettables.
Big_Pumpin
George Truett?
geewago
Boy ya'll are bringing up all the posting heroes of the past. LOL George Truett. What a case. But I think I still see him occasionally on the premium side. Seems to have settled down a little bit. Hambone has almost disappeared except for occasional input on the premium basketball site. He too has mellowed out a lot. As far as Harley and WAC and Xilendock they seem to have been banned into oblivion. They sure riled a lot of dander at times, but I thought a lot of it was rather entertaining. I'm sure many of you would disagree with that.
atomicblast
Yeah, banned into oblivion.... yep... never simply do another name......
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I liked Xiled and Hambone. WAC needed to go.
BearTruth13
Johnny Bear said:

It's very possible those guys post on the pay site and that's why you don't hear from them any more here. I'm pretty sure that's true of another obnoxious former poster on this site that I don't miss who goes by / went by the handle "Hambone".

Hahaha Hambone and his analytics
JXL
Pretty sure I saw Harley on a Baylor fan site on Facebook this week.
jdrs
That story of Harley Spoon was terrific.
EvilTroyAndAbed
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I liked Xiled and Hambone. WAC needed to go.

X & EGOT just hated Drew. That's why I couldn't stand them. WAC was just a troll.
atomicblast
X was off his damn rocker. Glad that guy is banned.
AGFEVER
ImeMber Xlinoke. He 0fer me mul. WAnt me take beBall coahc. I say no mUl my wife sisTer roon mul i have. Dum thiNG want c0me in HOuse alltiMe hahaWhIOOP!. Fowlow wfie Sistr like pup rounthe house. Wife an sister roon thet mul somHow.
ISh0w wife aNd sister WAC post say He got vagna?? Sombody hoo no BOut VAGNA!@! WHOOP!

FEV
DanaDane
cowboycwr
Some of those posters deserved to be banned as the seemed to hate BU, always were vulgar, attacked posters and one of them always wanted to meet and fight. One or two of the shouldn't have been banned IMO because they merely pointed out facts about our program or previous coach that weren't popular.
BearPilot
The real Harley J Spoon is alive and kicking….He's also at every home game. He sits a section over from us.

Still around….
Johnny Bear
BearTruth13 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Hahaha Hambone and his analytics

Yeah - the dude worshipped at the altar of Kenpom, especially on the men's bball board. What a tool.
Russell Gym
It was entertaining, for sure.
PartyBear
Big_Pumpin said:

George Truett?
I think George just quit like so many of the original cast at BFans from the 00s. I think he does on occasion post on the the sports boards. He is good guy.

There was that guy True Colors who thought he knew everything about football and absolutely hated Guy Morriss even though and even after Guy invited him to practice and met with him etc to try to get him to tone down his negativity on BFans. He and Wack used to double down on attacking Guy Morriss and staff back in the day. There are some we are better off without.
Stefano DiMera
Back 2 Jack unfortunately passed away.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.