Anyone Renting an Apartment?

1,964 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SSadler
Joe Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hi everyone,

I'm transferring into Baylor this Spring semester and was wondering if any of you were renting a 1 bed/1bath or studio apartment in Waco?

This is a shot in the dark but it can't hurt. Thanks y'all!
SSadler
LOTs of Rentals in Waco of all sorts.

Though I was not pleased with everthing about them Harrell Property Management is your place to start if you're not wanting to rent in the Baylor area.. I would guess they manage 80% of Waco rentals--uscale to trash. (254) 772-8572

Edit: Brothers manages most of the Baylor campus area rentals. Stay away from Carbajal.
quash
SSadler said:

LOTs of Rentals in Waco of all sorts.

Though I was not pleased with everthing about them Harrell Property Management is your place to start if you're not wanting to rent in the Baylor area.. I would guess they manage 80% of Waco rentals--uscale to trash. (254) 772-8572

Edit: Brothers manages most of the Baylor campus area rentals. Stay away from Carbajal.

Man, I am having a really hard time finding a place. Thanks for the tip on Harrell, especially since they're not in the Baylor area.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
SSadler
Around campus (especially out University Parks), the large complexes rent by the bed. 4 and 8 bedroom apartments with each BR having a private bath.

EXPENSIVE !!!
Yogi
Joe Bear said:

Hi everyone,

I'm transferring into Baylor this Spring semester and was wondering if any of you were renting a 1 bed/1bath or studio apartment in Waco?

This is a shot in the dark but it can't hurt. Thanks y'all!
Find some roommates.

Buy milk. Keep replacing milk every time one of your roommates drinks your milk - right out of the jug.

Learn to live with your roommate's beard clippings in the sink.

Learn the names of your roommates' girlfriends, so you can adequately address them when leaving for class in the morning.

Not sure about nowadays, but see if you can find any rooms left with shag capeting and iron rails. A harvest green fridge is a bonus.

On Sunday mornings, if you still like to go to church, just be aware that there will be incapacitated bodies lying on the carpet from the night before, some missing clothes.

Once you get past that and learn to study in the library, it's all great memories from there.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
SSadler
Go to "Zillow, Waco" site
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.