I saw a Ralley House is going in at the Central Texas Marketplace

2,112 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BUgolfbear
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm guessing they will have a ton of Baylor gear and I would imagine based on the size at least some gear for almost every other P5 team and G5 teams as well as every pro sports team.
T-REX
Opened Friday. Almost half of store is baylor.. rally houses only carry stuff relative to that location. So no they won't carry stuff for every P5 and some g5. Only schools within that region like a&m, UT, Baylor, OU, Ark ect. And pro teams are only Texas teams
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Coke Bear
My oldest son and I went the other day. I bought a BU Micky Mouse shirt for my wife.

They had some good, current BU merch there: Nike, Cutter & Buck, etc. No Peter Millar or Ralph Lauren. They did have a giant section of random stuff from the last several years. It looked like they cleaned out the discontinued-closet of the Book Store. One could easily see by the fabric and condition that some of the shirts were 5+ years old. They were all "new" with tags and placed in a giant clearance section in the front corner of the store.
T-REX
Coke Bear said:

My oldest son and I went the other day. I bought a BU Micky Mouse shirt for my wife.

They had some good, current BU merch there: Nike, Cutter & Buck, etc. No Peter Millar or Ralph Lauren. They did have a giant section of random stuff from the last several years. It looked like they cleaned out the discontinued-closet of the Book Store. One could easily see by the fabric and condition that some of the shirts were 5+ years old. They were all "new" with tags and placed in a giant clearance section in the front corner of the store.
I dont believe you will ever find a Peter Millar or Ralph Lauren product at a Ralley House, at least I have never seen them carry those brands at any location.

As for the discounted/older stuff, when I went on their grand opening day they told me that all of the other stores in DFW, ect were sending them a lot of their BU stock as it is more likely to sell in Waco. Any time I visit a DFW one, there is new stuff but also plenty of older stuff that just sits on the sales racks. Smart of them to try and move it via the new waco store.

I also let them know to be sure and stock plenty of gold apparel for the fall
Baylor MBA 2023
SIC EM 94
The gear at Rally House is on par with what you'd find at HEB, Dick's, or Academy…very disappointed in the selection.
T-REX
SIC EM 94 said:

The gear at Rally House is on par with what you'd find at HEB, Dick's, or Academy…very disappointed in the selection.
unless u went after it got cleared out, which is possible as it's a brand new store and there was likely a rush and they opened over 1 month early, that statement is false. The rally house selection is better than those places combined. Plenty of good Nike branded apparel plus everything else they carry. The Baylor section at the Waco store is bigger than those other stores also.
Baylor MBA 2023
BUgolfbear
Rally House is best (only) location for BU gear in DFW. Great selection. Could really put heat on other Waco shops selling Waco stuff. Great addition.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.